Windows 10: reboot computer to an earlier date

Discus and support reboot computer to an earlier date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I reboot my computer to an earlier date? Lost data and would like to go back and recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidLuther1, May 15, 2019 at 4:17 PM.

1. reboot computer to an earlier date

How do I reboot my computer to an earlier date? Lost data and would like to go back and recover

:)

DavidLuther1, May 15, 2019 at 4:17 PM
  2. BulldogXX Win User

restore computer to earlier date

The only way to restore your computer to an earlier date is to restore a backup image that you created on that date.

The only way to restore a file or folder to an earlier date is to restore a backup of the file or folder that you created on that date.

3. I had to reset my computer to an earlier date and now I'm missing some apps

Hi Sonjal,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

• Is there are any update pending or failed to install?
    This issue could have been caused if the Windows is not up to date. To isolate the issue, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Tap or click the Internet Explorer icon.
    • Type
      http://update.microsoft.com
      into the address bar and hit Enter.
    • If you are prompted to run a control, click Yes.
    • This should bring up the Check for Updates window. Install updates.

I suggest you to install the apps from the Windows Store.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

4. reboot computer to an earlier date

restore computer to earlier date

how do i restore my ms10 laptop to an earlier date?

LawrenceAmmer, May 15, 2019 at 4:18 PM
Thema:

reboot computer to an earlier date

1. reboot computer to an earlier date - Similar Threads - reboot computer earlier

2. how can i restore my computer to an earlier date

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i restore my computer to an earlier date: how can I restore my computer to an earler date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-computer-to-an-earlier-date/393bdfcb-9d79-42ef-a3aa-e932ce7e219a
  3. Computer switching off randomly or rebooting with yesterday's hour and date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer switching off randomly or rebooting with yesterday's hour and date: So my computer Asus windows 10 keeps switching off when unplugged or switches off after a while (not always, it sometimes goes down to 30% or even less). Every security software tells me the battery is healthy and the drivers are up to date. I even had windows reinstalled at...
  4. Lost access to Administrator login, no recovery to earlier date.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost access to Administrator login, no recovery to earlier date.: I am NOT a Techkie, have hard time executing suggestions provided by pros here, please bear with me: while trying to get rid of neccessary login with password which was working well till yesterday (this old PC with win 10 upgrade from win 8) i seem to have changed accounts...
  5. How can I restore computer to an earlier date?

How can I restore computer to an earlier date?: I want to restore my Windows 10 computer to an earlier date. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-computer-to-an-earlier-date/f8b66930-154f-4433-83c4-c99778390365
  6. Computer rebooting

Computer rebooting: I was trying to download the windows 10 japanese language so i could type in japanese. During its installation the computer started to go buggy so i tried to restart it. It got stuck on the "getting windows ready" page, i waited for about an hour, but it didnt change. I...
  7. Computer Reboots

Computer Reboots: I've got a mini computer basically running as a NAS using the Windows 10 Pro 64 1803. For about the past month it would reboot itself at 7am every day (I don't know why). Starting today, it has started rebooting itself every hour on the hour. Event Viewer shows "Kernel Power...
  8. System Reset to Earlier Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Reset to Earlier Date: I restarted my PC, and when windows opened all my icons and task bars were missing giving me no access to my e-mail site excel etc etc. The only icons on the front screen were the normal windows. Any suggestion?...
  9. Restore my computer to earlier time

Restore my computer to earlier time: I was trying to delete all notification at once and accidentally change the language to JA, how do get it back to english? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/restore-my-computer-to-earlier-time/d8bb4284-76f7-4bb0-84c8-a7718431c668
  10. Is there a way to "go back" to an earlier date in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to "go back" to an earlier date in Windows 10?: My PrintMaster program will not run. It wants to reinstall. Can I reset it like you could with other Windows versions? I have looked for setback, recovery to no avail. Drat! Thanks in advance! Eileen 70036