Windows 10: Reboot error Windows 10

Discus and support Reboot error Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I rebooted my computer that's only 3 months old. It's a HP desktop with windows 10. I rebooted and got this "The boot configuration data for your PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KelvinWright1, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Reboot error Windows 10

I rebooted my computer that's only 3 months old. It's a HP desktop with windows 10. I rebooted and got this "The boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors" File: \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Error code: 0xc000000f"

I can't reboot it. It won't let me change Reboot options either. I haven't had any problems with it. How can a resolve this without taking it in to a shop? I don't have a disk for Wimdows 10. It was preinstalled. It also won't let me recover it.

:)

KelvinWright1, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 11, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Reboot error Windows 10

DRDNA, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Reboot error Windows 10

1. Reboot error Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reboot error

2. BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot: I've recently have been having problems with my ram. I currently have 4 sticks in my system and it runs fine the first time I started it. Upon reboot, I get several errors.Disk scan PC Needs to be repaired: File: \windows\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys Error Code: 0x0000221 PC...
  3. BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot: I've recently have been having problems with my ram. I currently have 4 sticks in my system and it runs fine the first time I started it. Upon reboot, I get several errors.Disk scan PC Needs to be repaired: File: \windows\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys Error Code: 0x0000221 PC...
  4. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  5. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  6. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  7. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  8. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: I need help, my laptop keeps restarting periodically by itself when it's left alone to idle, or after I close the lid and leave it for a bit. It'll keep restarting periodically until it dies or I start using it again where it would pause the cycle, I can hear it disconnecting...
  9. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: I need help, my laptop keeps restarting periodically by itself when it's left alone to idle, or after I close the lid and leave it for a bit. It'll keep restarting periodically until it dies or I start using it again where it would pause the cycle, I can hear it disconnecting...
  10. How to fix Blue Screen error? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Blue Screen error? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...: Hello,My computer regularly gets a blue screen randomly once/twice a weekDescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8064ac74970, 0xffffb780b4de8060, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...