Windows 10: Reboot from USB failed, no desktop interface

Discus and support Reboot from USB failed, no desktop interface in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! Hope you're doing well. My dell laptop had been hanging/freezing, crashing randomly for quite a few months now and finally last week,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nAyAbaMjAd, May 3, 2020.

1. Reboot from USB failed, no desktop interface

Hello Everyone!

Hope you're doing well. My dell laptop had been hanging/freezing, crashing randomly for quite a few months now and finally last week, it breathed its last. Whenever I open it now, it asks me to reinstall windows 10. I am unable to reach advanced troubleshoot screen either. Boot options like safe mode etc do not work at all. Last resort was to create a USB installation media. When I reboot from it, the screen goes blank and that's all. With only one computer facility during the lockdown at the moment, I have nowhere to go and tons of work-from-home piled up. Also, I suspect that the problem is with the hard drive of my laptop based on my google research.

I have read many threads with similar problems, tried some solutions but I am afraid I am not a computer/technology savvy person so haven't achieved any luck. If someone can write me step-by-step instructions for recovering my laptop, if they have been successful in dealing with the same issue, I would forever be grateful and the least I can do is pray for you!

Regards,

Someone in urgent need of help :

:)

nAyAbaMjAd, May 3, 2020
  2. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, May 3, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Remote desktop rebooting

Hi,

We may need more information about the issue on the remote desktop that keeps rebooting, kindly respond to the following questions:

• How do you access the remote desktop?
    • Is the process of the connection through a wireless connection?
    We suggest that you check your firewall or antivirus settings if it is blocking the connection between the two devices.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

David Haz, May 3, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

Reboot from USB failed, no desktop interface

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Reboot from USB failed, no desktop interface

1. Reboot from USB failed, no desktop interface - Similar Threads - Reboot USB failed

2. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  3. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  4. Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface: Every application that I have that can record audio, now sounds like a zoom call where the connection is bad. Playback is normal. Regardless of the program used the results are the same this seems like a driver or OS issue. I can use the same audio interface on my android...
  5. Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface: Every application that I have that can record audio, now sounds like a zoom call where the connection is bad. Playback is normal. Regardless of the program used the results are the same this seems like a driver or OS issue. I can use the same audio interface on my android...
  6. Audio USB interface problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio USB interface problem: For some reason my Behringer UMC22 USB interface no longer accepts input from the instrument socket. I can use the microphone input but this produces a latency problem that is not compatible with trying to record music against a backing track All used to work OK until...
  7. Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question)

Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question): Hi all, just purchased a Mackie 2:2 Onyx USB interface to use a condensor Mic for some recording. Using a LogiCapture software with HD webcam, and the recordings were distorted on my laptop. All levels fine etc. So I tried Desktop, which is an old Bootcamped Mac (Late 2012...
  8. Will 3.0 and 3.1 USB interface

Will 3.0 and 3.1 USB interface: Will my external hard drives work faster when I start using a computer with a 3.0 or 3.1 interface? Both of my external harddrives and com native with the 3.0 interface. When I click on a file to be moved around in File explorer the little hourglass spins for at least 25-30...
  9. Windows reinstall from USB fails on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reinstall from USB fails on reboot: I tried to reinstall Windows 10 from an USB stick keeping the previously installed software. As soon as the installation process restarts the PC, the installer asks for the keyboard layout and after that the recovery screen is shown. Once the PC is restarted, the following...
  10. USB interface

USB interface: Windows 10 up to date with vers 1803. Will interface with USB memory sticks and other external devices but has now stopped interfacing with mobiles phones, Huawe and Samsung, when plugged into any USB port....