Windows 10: Reboot looping

Discus and support Reboot looping in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop asus stuck in reboot loop, then i restarting the laptop 4-5 time, it stating preparing repair windows, then it work until login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HDDJ, Nov 5, 2018.

1. HDDJ Win User

Reboot looping

Hi,

My laptop asus stuck in reboot loop, then i restarting the laptop 4-5 time, it stating preparing repair windows, then it work until login interface and it stuck, not progressing to window page.is that harddisk problem?

I have reseating cmos battery plug it out for few minutes, then it start reboot looping again. Any other suggestion? I've done s.m.a.r.t check on harddisk, it say ok

:)

HDDJ, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Reboot looping

HD7 reboot loop during update

I am facing this issue of reboot loop whenever I try to update the phone. It goes into a reboot loop after step 6 of upgrade and does this for an hour.

SachinNigam, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Reboot looping

1. Reboot looping - Similar Threads - Reboot looping

2. Experiencing reboot loop, BSOD, cannot identify the cause.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Experiencing reboot loop, BSOD, cannot identify the cause.: Hello, i am having an issue with my PC and after doing many google searches my self I am at a loss, i cannot figure out the issue. I have several problems, they are: - When i boot the PC, it appears windows boots twice before going to the login screen - Once i am logged...
  3. Windows explorer reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows explorer reboot loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vicible [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikrxgq/windows_explorer_reboot_loop/
  4. Windows 10 Update System Removal caused reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update System Removal caused reboot loop: A recent Microsoft update evidently had a problem and when the system on my ASUS Windows 10 laptop tried to remove it then my machine went into a reboot loop trying to undo the update. I've tried everything on the internet to try hard reboot 3 times, tried putting Windows 10...
  5. Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything!: Hey all so my system is on Win 10 Pro and yesterday my PC started just restarting when I was trying to shut down. Could not get it to stop and now I can't even get into Windows at all. I was get the Aorus screen and the preparing to repair, but when I get into advanced...
  6. Windows 10 reboot loop - no solution seems to work

Windows 10 reboot loop - no solution seems to work: Hi I have had a problem for around six weeks now with a Windows 10 reboot loop which has just got worse. Previously I was occasionally able to get into Windows 10 to actually do something to resolve the problem, but now, the only option available to me is the advanced...
  7. Windows infinite reboot loop

Windows infinite reboot loop: Hey all, I have an issue with a PC I am working on where it is almost stuck in an infinite loop. PC was factory reset and now it has a windows update that starts at 65% then will get up to about 90% and then restart on what seems to be an infinite loop. Anyone know a...
  8. Windows 10 USB Root Hub 3.0 Stuck in Reboot Loop, Cannot Uninstall?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 USB Root Hub 3.0 Stuck in Reboot Loop, Cannot Uninstall?: Hello all, My USB Root Hub 3.0 is showing a yellow triangle in Device Manager, with this status "This device cannot work properly until you restart your computer. Code 14" No matter how often I restart, the status doesn't change. The most common troubleshooting advice I...
  9. BSOD Loop with "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please Reboot..."

BSOD Loop with "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please Reboot...": I had been getting the "Your hardware setting have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect" message for a couple of days but today I am getting a BSOD shortly after Windows starts and this is looping. I built this desktop with AsRock B450M Pro4...
  10. PC is in a rebooting loop after deleting personal info to sell it

PC is in a rebooting loop after deleting personal info to sell it: After turning on my PC, it asked for my password, but I didn't remember it so I deleted all personal info so that I could sell it, and now it just keeps restarting over and over again that it doesnt let me do anything, I pushed all buttons, but nothing The Stop Code that...