Windows 10: Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.

Discus and support Reboot Notification request each time I reboot. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Lenova laptop and it has just installed some Windows 10 updates. I now keep getting the following notification even after I do a reboot (at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RogerHayward1, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.

I have a Lenova laptop and it has just installed some Windows 10 updates. I now keep getting the following notification even after I do a reboot (at least 5 times).

Restart required

Your pc needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device

Pci bus

Can anyone help me ensure I don't keep getting this notification on startup.

Kind Regards

Roger

:)

RogerHayward1, Aug 24, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

rebooting

Try turning off automatic restart on system failure and see if it is giving a blue-screen before it reboots. That might at least give you an error message or code so you can start your troubleshooting from there. Otherwise it is just a shot in the dark. It could be bad RAM, bad HDD, bad ODD, a bad cable somewhere, PSU dying, motherboard dying, a software issue and the list goes on...

http://z.about.com/6g/ip/284/29.htm?s=pcsupport

I don't think he ever said it reboots during the boot process. It just randomly reboots while the computer is running.

newtekie1, Aug 24, 2019
  3. rebooting

my bad, i was in a hurry

de.das.dude, Aug 24, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.

1. Reboot Notification request each time I reboot. - Similar Threads - Reboot Notification request

2. VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D each reboot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D each reboot.: Hello..I've been having this message about a virus with each reboot.I've seen posts regarding FRST to try to clean the infection, but I can't identify anything on the logs..Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.....
  3. Reinstall windows after each reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall windows after each reboot.: I recently built my first pc and installed windows 10 from a flash drive. I purchased a key for it. Now, every time I turn my computer off and then on again it makes me reinstall windows. I have tried changing the boot options on the bios screen. I have tried every different...
  4. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  5. Need to 'Net stop' and then 'Net Start' repeatedly each time I reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to 'Net stop' and then 'Net Start' repeatedly each time I reboot: I have windows 10 Home Edition. I have a Synology DS212 as a NAS box. Until recently it worked faultlessly. But, in the last couple of weeks, accessing the NAS box has been all but impossible. Each time I try to access any of the data on it, it brings up a 'box' Network...
  6. Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot: Hello After one of the las updates, my PC start to show a message to right bottom saying Windows 10 is not activated, when, of course, it has been activated for ever. I go to "Activation", it says is not activated, I run the "Problems solution", and after a while, Windows...
  7. Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 510 laptop running windows 10 64 bit which is fully up to date, my wifi adapter is an Intel dual band wireless ac 3165. For a few months now my laptop will not auto connect the wifi when i reboot, it always used to though, I’m not sure if its a...
  8. Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 510 laptop running windows 10 64 bit which is fully up to date, my wifi adapter is an Intel dual band wireless ac 3165. For a few months now my laptop will not auto connect the wifi when i reboot, it always used to though, I’m not sure if its a...
  9. PC freezing/rebooting multiple times each hour

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezing/rebooting multiple times each hour: This seemed like the most appropriate forum to post in, I have been across the internet and so far all attempts to find the problem or a solution have failed. The problem: My PC will intermittently freeze for up to 5 seconds and it occurs maybe 1 or 2 times per hour. If...
  10. Problem with Bluetooth failing each time after reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Bluetooth failing each time after reboot: Since upgrading my ASUS Zenbook to Win 10 three weeks ago, I've been having trouble with bluetooth. Basically, every time I turn off the computer (log off), when I reboot I get just one driver showing up and a "code 43" error (under device manager) and none of the usual...