Windows 10: Reboot problem

Discus and support Reboot problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When power off my PC Lennovo T440s, it cannot be powered on when on battery unless l connect it to a cable power source. After powering it on with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Issahl, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Issahl Win User

Reboot problem

When power off my PC Lennovo T440s, it cannot be powered on when on battery unless l connect it to a cable power source. After powering it on with the help of the cable it works well with the battery. I therefore help on how to solve this problem.

Thank you

:)

Issahl, Feb 3, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 3, 2020
  3. reboot/freeze problem

my computer runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then reboots/freezes(sometime it reboots, sometimes it freezes)
    i have an evga 680i A1 board, 4x1gig xms2 dhx, q6600, 2x8800ultra's, 2x150gb raptors, pci-e wireless n card.

i have tried running the computer at stock speeds and voltages and have the same problem, so it's not an overclock issue.

it seems to be a software problem. but where do i start? the computer run @3.6ghz can run all night(9hours) orthos stable, but when im using it, it locks up every 20-30 minutes.

any suggestions?

Fitseries3, Feb 3, 2020
  4. ex_reven Win User

Reboot problem

Freeze and reboot problems

Dont purchase a new one.
    Check that the problem was caused by your video card for sure.

Do what jock suggested by cleaning it etc before jumping to any conclusions and possibly wasting money.

ex_reven, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Reboot problem

1. Reboot problem - Similar Threads - Reboot problem

2. My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.: My Windows 11 computer reboots itself and causes me great problems. I always have many windows open for monitoring auctions, running searches for car parts, etc,...... and every once in a while I will notice that my computer has rebooted and all my open windows are gone....
  3. My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.: My Windows 11 computer reboots itself and causes me great problems. I always have many windows open for monitoring auctions, running searches for car parts, etc,...... and every once in a while I will notice that my computer has rebooted and all my open windows are gone....
  4. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  5. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  6. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  8. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  9. I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...: The headphones are only recognized when I reboot my Inspiron 3505. Please provide me driver link so that I can update it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-headphones-problem-the-system-only/e6c6a3b6-57e4-457f-bbc2-3707130416af
  10. I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...: The headphones are only recognized when I reboot my Inspiron 3505. Please provide me driver link so that I can update it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-headphones-problem-the-system-only/e6c6a3b6-57e4-457f-bbc2-3707130416af