Windows 10: Reboot twice each time I turn on the computer or receive the message that the system did...

Discus and support Reboot twice each time I turn on the computer or receive the message that the system did... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have updated my Dell Inspiron 2350 to Windows 10 Family version 2004. After that I have to boot twice constantly to start up my computer. To avoid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hadron2, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Hadron2 Win User

Reboot twice each time I turn on the computer or receive the message that the system did...

I have updated my Dell Inspiron 2350 to Windows 10 Family version 2004.

After that I have to boot twice constantly to start up my computer.

To avoid that I have updated the BIOS from Dell to the version A12, 05-06-19 9.1.30.1008 and I have tried the method of untick the “fast start up” but then during the boot I receive the message: “The operating system did not shutdown cleanly”.

I do not know what is worse to boot twice every time I turn on the computer or to receive the message of “reconstructing cache metadata”.

:)

Hadron2, Jul 25, 2020

2. System Restore did not complete successfully.

I have somewhat the same problem, except that my AV is Windows Defender.
    I have a program that will not run and their support system suggested a restore point. However, when I tried to use an existing restore point, after it finished, I received an error message stating that System restore did not complete because an AV program was probably running. I turned off Windows Defender and tried another System restore, only to receive the same error message. Any suggestions?

Bob Hennessy, Jul 25, 2020
  3. When I power on computer, I am receiving message starting Watchdog Initilaztion

Hello,

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda?
    • If yes, What is the outcome of the above steps?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.

If doesn't help, you may update the system to the latest Windows build and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Reboot twice each time I turn on the computer or receive the message that the system did...

Computer won't turn on

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding the Critical Service Failed error message on your computer, follow the steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and then let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Reboot twice each time I turn on the computer or receive the message that the system did...

1. Reboot twice each time I turn on the computer or receive the message that the system did... - Similar Threads - Reboot twice each

2. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows 10 Pro 21H2 64bit. Each time I try to turn on my PC after it has been turned off, It starts / reaches windows startup screen with the loading circle /but doesn't show the loading circle / screen goes black /restarts, then starts up.So each...
  3. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows 10 Pro 21H2 64bit. Each time I try to turn on my PC after it has been turned off, It starts / reaches windows startup screen with the loading circle /but doesn't show the loading circle / screen goes black /restarts, then starts up.So each...
  4. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HI! I can't download software in the browser. Each time I receive the message ''Runtime...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HI! I can't download software in the browser. Each time I receive the message ''Runtime...: HI! I can't download software in the browser. Each time I receive the message ''Runtime error 217 at 0046DDB3. What I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-download-software-in-the-browser-each/071cb5f4-0599-497f-adf8-fbf5ac1616ba
  6. I switched my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I switched my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.: I have tired every option I have come across online to resolve this issue. My computer and app store are up to date. I restarted wuaserv, and reset my computer. I've been dealing with this for almost a year. Please help!...
  7. I switch my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I switch my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.: I have tired every option I have come across online to resolve this issue. My computer and app store are up to date. I restarted wuaserv, and reset my computer. I've been dealing with this for almost a year. Please help!...
  8. My Laptop Has to Reboot twice to turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop Has to Reboot twice to turn on: basically, if i leave my laptop closed for too long, opening it wont turn it on, so i have to push the power button until the blue light flashes briefly, then i have to release then hold the power button until the blue indicator light turns on, then keep holding until it...
  9. Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error: It's a couple of days that every time I turn on my computer an error message appears that says "You are attempting to open a file of type System file .dll", and them asks me to "Show apps". As far as I know, I didn't do anything to produce this automatic message and I don't...
  10. Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.: I have a Lenova laptop and it has just installed some Windows 10 updates. I now keep getting the following notification even after I do a reboot (at least 5 times). Restart required Your pc needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device Pci bus Can anyone...