Windows 10: reboot

Discus and support reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to boot from CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reboot/0adf15f8-d49f-4909-9bb7-068264cfdf92 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pananthu41, Apr 22, 2021.

1. reboot

how to boot from CD

:)

pananthu41, Apr 22, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Apr 22, 2021
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Apr 22, 2021
  4. reboot

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

reboot

1. reboot - Similar Threads - reboot

2. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  3. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  4. PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop: First of all, all components were bought brand new.During the Nvidia driver installation, my screen goes black and Windows reboots. In the event log I see the entry 1001 BugCheck. Error code 0x00000116 and 0x00000124, as well as WHEA-Logger 16The system works without a...
  5. PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop

PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop: First of all, all components were bought brand new.During the Nvidia driver installation, my screen goes black and Windows reboots. In the event log I see the entry 1001 BugCheck. Error code 0x00000116 and 0x00000124, as well as WHEA-Logger 16The system works without a...
  6. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  7. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  8. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Event ID: 1001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Event ID: 1001: When I checked the event viewer I got this " The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffbd81987d4e70, 0xfaea83cbf487f240, 0xfffff80548c05613. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031724-13296-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  10. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Event ID: 1001

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Event ID: 1001: When I checked the event viewer I got this " The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffbd81987d4e70, 0xfaea83cbf487f240, 0xfffff80548c05613. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031724-13296-01.dmp. Report Id:...