Windows 10: Rebooted in middle of 4 hour render.

Discus and support Rebooted in middle of 4 hour render. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffd6047f536220, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff801156887c5,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesMoorman, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Rebooted in middle of 4 hour render.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffd6047f536220, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff801156887c5, 0x0000000000000002

:)

JamesMoorman, Jul 18, 2019
  2. CNTD Win User

Blue screen with spinner (several hours) while rebooting after changing full control for Administrators to C: drive

To answer your questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
      • Lenovo W520
    • Do you get any error messages on the screen?
      • No errors on the screen
    • Which application are you trying to launch?
      • I am only having difficulty upon bootup
    More specifically. When I power up my Laptop I get initially black screen with windows logo in the middle and small spinning wheel below that for few minutes. After which, I get an all blue screen with spinning wheel in the middle and no messages. That will
    last for hours (~8hours) Then I will finally get login prompt and capable to login.

I did check for updates and the computer completed those updates however there has been no change.

I will try later to install the other drivers you suggest once my computer has finished booting..

Thanks for your suggestions

3. Dale5757 Win User
    TurboTax causes a windows reboot in the middle of the installation

I'm trying to install TurboTax 2017 and in the middle of the installation (47% complete), my computer reboots. The install doesn't complete.

I tried reinstalling TurboTax 2016 and it now does the same thing, but used to install a year ago on the same machine.

I'm running Windows 10 Professional, file system is clean, all updates installed, no malware found.

I've tried:

Turning off firewall, virus software

Launching the setup.exe in Windows 8 compatibility mode

Starting the computer with minimal system components

Using both a CD install and a download install

Spending 3 hours on the phone with the TurboTax techs who couldn't find the issue

Is there a way I can see what is causing the windows reboot? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Dale5757, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Mark_391 Win User

Rebooted in middle of 4 hour render.

What is the exact definition of "not using your computer" when it comes to Windows 10 rebooting automatically?

Will Windows 10 Pro perform a reboot after an automatic update if my machine is unattended and in the multi-hour process of transferring a large amount of data from one drive to another? What if my RAID array is performing a rebuild?

Also, what if my computer is taking several hours to render a video? Will it reboot in the middle of the process?

Thanks

Mark_391, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Rebooted in middle of 4 hour render.

1. Rebooted in middle of 4 hour render. - Similar Threads - Rebooted middle hour

2. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour.: I've had this issue for a couple days now, but today is a really bad day for it. It started after enabling my xmp profile which I have done in the past, but still with blue screens, so I would disable it. It is currently disabled and has been for a couple days, but I'm still...
  3. Middle East

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Middle East: my issue is y is it okay for microsoft company and the rest of the word to not care about what is going on in the middle east. People here actually download from computer shop windows and other applications for free crack and stuff. In USA or other European countries is...
  4. Surface Pro Takes Several Hours to Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro Takes Several Hours to Reboot: Having an issue with a couple of the latest surface pro systems we recently purchased. These systems are Azure AD joined, once I change the workgroup name to reflect our company workgroup for non AD joined systems it takes the surfaces several hours to reboot. The surface...
  5. Interesting app that prevents pc rebooting in inactive hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Interesting app that prevents pc rebooting in inactive hours: Came across this app that updates active hours, so you always stay in active hours, and does not reboot pc to install updates. Whilst not a recommended action, it would be handy when running very long tasks. I have not tested it, so make an image backup first. Win10...
  6. BSOD and reboot every 24 hours and 16 minutes

BSOD and reboot every 24 hours and 16 minutes: A few months ago my desktop began rebooting on its own. I cannot relate the start of the problem to any hardware or software change. After monitoring the reboots in the Event Viewer, it struck me that they seemed to occur on a fairly standard frequency. If I do not manually...
  7. Windows Backup & Restore: 4 hours to make a backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows Backup & Restore: 4 hours to make a backup: Before Creators I had Windows Backup and Restore routine set to make a daily backup of my SSD which contains only the C drive and my programs. Documents, Pictures etc. are redirected to an internal spinning HDD where these folders are actually stored). I chose the "Let...
  8. PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD: Hello there, I am having a super annoying problem with my PC. Everything was fine up until a few days ago (no new programs, no new hardware, no big updates) when my PC started BSODing every few hours. The Event Logs are useless (Event Id 6008 saying the system shut down for...
  9. Windows says it is scheduled to reboot outside of general hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows says it is scheduled to reboot outside of general hours: It reboots shortly before 5pm. 74520
  10. Install stuck for hours, then no monitor on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install stuck for hours, then no monitor on reboot: I installed Windows 10 fairly quickly on my laptop, and firlgured it'd be just as painfree to do so on my desktop, but the install was stuck at 'Copying files - 48%' for hours. I figured that since it was just copying files, I would just restart the PC and start over, but now...