Windows 10: Rebooting, but not really...

Discus and support Rebooting, but not really... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Little backstory, I once saw my friend "reboot" his PC, but nothing happened. I told him to reboot so he could install an anti-cheat for a game, but he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SteevoBeevo, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Rebooting, but not really...

Little backstory, I once saw my friend "reboot" his PC, but nothing happened. I told him to reboot so he could install an anti-cheat for a game, but he said he did. Is it some kind of version of windows where, after rebooting, it instantly puts you back on where you were?

submitted by /u/SteevoBeevo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SteevoBeevo, Mar 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 really, really, really slow!

And option 2 - the steps outlined are not working, and the "reboot in safe mode" default which is suggested, I can't do either. Thanks anyway

TonyTaylor4, Mar 6, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Rebooting, but not really... :p

cadaveca, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Sharief K Win User

Rebooting, but not really...

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Rebooting, but not really...

1. Rebooting, but not really... - Similar Threads - Rebooting really

2. How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. "

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. ": My computer crashes Win10 multiple times a day; event viewer logs this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff980006f56d8, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000006. A dump was saved in:...
  3. why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?: why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes? Is because WINDOWS IS IT JUST BASICALLY **** **** AND MICROFLACID ARE MORE BOTHERED ABOUT PROFILING AND DATA COLLECTION?...
  4. why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?: why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes? Is because WINDOWS IS IT JUST BASICALLY **** **** AND MICROFLACID ARE MORE BOTHERED ABOUT PROFILING AND DATA COLLECTION?...
  5. Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying: Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying. I use a school computer and articles I found won't work because I don't have admin permissions....
  6. Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying

Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying: Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying. I use a school computer and articles I found won't work because I don't have admin permissions....
  7. Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Computer Bluescreened. Didnt get to see anything before it rebooted. I dont really know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Bluescreened. Didnt get to see anything before it rebooted. I dont really know...: Hey there,I have an Ibuypower computer with a 12th gen i7, 3070ti, 32gb of RAM and a Samsung NVME. I recently had an issue where my computers NVME for windows got corrupted and fried. I tried to reset it but it was gone. I ended up purchasing a new Samsung NVME and doing a...
  9. Computer Bluescreened. Didnt get to see anything before it rebooted. I dont really know...

Computer Bluescreened. Didnt get to see anything before it rebooted. I dont really know...: Hey there,I have an Ibuypower computer with a 12th gen i7, 3070ti, 32gb of RAM and a Samsung NVME. I recently had an issue where my computers NVME for windows got corrupted and fried. I tried to reset it but it was gone. I ended up purchasing a new Samsung NVME and doing a...
  10. Windows 10 takes really long to reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes really long to reboot: Hello, I have a problem with windows 10 rebooting. It takes 15-25 minutes for windows to load. After it loads, the PC is fast and I don't have any problems. If I shutdown the PC and then power it back on with fast startup enabled it takes only 2-5 seconds for windows 10 to...