Windows 10: Rebooting Every Night

Discus and support Rebooting Every Night in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been rebooting every night. Following error in the event logs "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BradMongar, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Rebooting Every Night

My computer has been rebooting every night. Following error in the event logs

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036c771358. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 5483f61b-14b4-4e12-a883-ef362d2a03fc."

The MEMORY.DMP file is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T05_E3Xazgim4lghmTTMt0wSKiYa6UZX/view?usp=sharing

Not sure what device needs reinstalled. Is there a reader tool for the dmp that one could use to solve this themseles?

:)

BradMongar, Oct 19, 2020

2. Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Night Mode

Hi David,

Additional information will give us a clarity to your concern. We would like to know if you are referring to Night Light. If yes, follow these steps to turn off the Night Light:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Make sure that you are on Display tab, and then toggle the
      Night Light
      option to Off.
    • Click on Night light settings.
    • Click on Turn off now button.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 19, 2020
  4. jhumur Win User

Rebooting Every Night

windows 10 excessive disk acess with activity slow internet

FreeBooter, I did as you suggested and rebooted. The problem persisted. I noticed that the Bitdefender services remained checked when I turned off all non-Microsoft related services in the steps above.

jhumur, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Rebooting Every Night

1. Rebooting Every Night - Similar Threads - Rebooting Every Night

2. PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night

in Windows 10 Support
    PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night: Hello all, unsure where to post this so hopefully it gets moved to the right place. I've recently upgraded my cpu and memory and every morning when I wake up, my pc has rebooted. I've followed the steps to create a zip file as requested. Winver: OS Build 19041.572 166743
  3. wake up at 12am every night

in Windows 10 Customization
    wake up at 12am every night: my pc wakes up at 12 am every night, i have turned off all devices from device manager, looked at all the scheduled tasks and nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-at-12am-every-night/6b44b6f4-227b-4d3e-85d7-61032bfefce7
  4. Keeps rebooting at night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keeps rebooting at night: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap_uW0l_2bY5iCK4P-lvHawOwNPg?e=mc0XWF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-rebooting-at-night/dabab5cd-af38-47a6-9e4d-b71fcb1848c8
  5. System 32 opening every night?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System 32 opening every night?: So for the last few weeks haven’t really thought anything of it but my system 32 opens every night at 1:46 A.M and all my icons disappear for a few minutes. Very annoying if i’m working or playing games. Not a big deal but anyone know the fix? submitted by /u/WreckLaser...
  6. Laptop Rebooting, But Only At Night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Rebooting, But Only At Night: Specs Dell G7 7790 laptop Core i7 9750H 16GB RAM RTX 2060 Win10 Home (latest major release and security updates) What's happening is seemingly daily now, around 5pm the system will start rebooting on its own for no apparent reason. It never seems to happen between the time...
  7. Desktop powers on by itself every night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop powers on by itself every night: Every evening I SHUTDOWN, I do not sleep or hibernate. The next morning the computer is on. The system logs shows the power on happening at 12am everytime. I have tried all other solutions I can find but nothing works. I have checked or set the following and it still happens....
  8. PC Reboots every night?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Reboots every night?: A computer on our group reboots every night. The group policy is set to disable automatic updates (also I don't think there are nightly updates). There isn't anything in the power settings set to reboot or anything, no scheduled task I can find. It is set to not go to...
  9. Night Light grayed out - when will this be FIXED? Hacking registry and rebooting Every...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light grayed out - when will this be FIXED? Hacking registry and rebooting Every...: Seriously Microsoft. I end my typical work day with, literally 30 apps/panels running. I Sleep my machine. When I log in the next morning, the sun is shining buy my monitor is not because the darn Night Light has stopped working. Your documented work around is to delete...
  10. W10 Updates Not Installing - Reboots Every Night

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Updates Not Installing - Reboots Every Night: That's about it. Tried reinstalling them, rebooting now, etc., nothing helps. From update history: [img] [img] 106684