Windows 10: Rebooting system

Discus and support Rebooting system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i was rebooting my computer and I accidentaly pressed button Delete whole diskRecycling Computer but I want to use my computer, whole reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErikRL, Oct 28, 2020.

1. ErikRL Win User

Rebooting system

Hello,

i was rebooting my computer and I accidentaly pressed button Delete whole diskRecycling Computer but I want to use my computer, whole reboot went fine but when I was getting started it says Windows set-up programe not found. Restart computer and try again. I can’t buy new computer please help.

:)

ErikRL, Oct 28, 2020

2. Continual System Reboot

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to corrupt system files in the system.

So to diagnose whether there are no corruptions, we suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt system maintenance troubleshooter and check if it works.
    Please follow the steps given below.

• Type Troubleshooting in search bar and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on System maintenance and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: We suggest you to perform clean boot and check if any third party apps are causing the issue.
    Placing the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue.

Please refer to the article below for steps to perform a clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot "to reset computer as usual.

Let us know the result.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 28, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Rebooting system

system on reboot loop

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What was the reason for you to perform factory reset?
    • Which was the previous operating system installed on the computer?
    I suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO and perform automatic repair.

Download Windows 10

Steps to perform repair:

a) Insert the installation DVD or USB
    and boot Windows from it.

b) In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

c) Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

d) Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Rebooting system

1. Rebooting system - Similar Threads - Rebooting system

2. System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215: System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-will-not-reboot-black-screen-that-states/77db217c-0577-4b4e-83bf-39eb485a4d86
  3. System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215: System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-will-not-reboot-black-screen-that-states/77db217c-0577-4b4e-83bf-39eb485a4d86
  4. blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...: I am getting blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via https://AMD-KeyId-52fb59e29aa83a962fb9eef0fe5b4811de6b751e.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...
  5. blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...

blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...: I am getting blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via https://AMD-KeyId-52fb59e29aa83a962fb9eef0fe5b4811de6b751e.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...
  6. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  7. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  8. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...: The headphones are only recognized when I reboot my Inspiron 3505. Please provide me driver link so that I can update it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-headphones-problem-the-system-only/e6c6a3b6-57e4-457f-bbc2-3707130416af
  10. I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...: The headphones are only recognized when I reboot my Inspiron 3505. Please provide me driver link so that I can update it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-headphones-problem-the-system-only/e6c6a3b6-57e4-457f-bbc2-3707130416af