Windows 10: Reboots while gaming, but not while stressing

Discus and support Reboots while gaming, but not while stressing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I am currently experiencing computer reboots while gaming; however, I can not duplicate the reboots by stressing the hardware. Earlier, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dig0, Feb 26, 2016.

1. dig0 Win User

Reboots while gaming, but not while stressing

Hi all,

I am currently experiencing computer reboots while gaming; however, I can not duplicate the reboots by stressing the hardware. Earlier, I ran Furmark and Prime95 simultaneously for two hours without issue. My temperatures were fine throughout the stressing (~70C for the gpu, and ~55C for the cpu). Voltages are fine in BIOS, and in the monitoring software supplied by the mobo. I have also tested the PSU externally with a multimeter. The reboots happen intermittently while gaming, particularly while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The reboots are not recognized as "crashes", as I do not get BSODs or dump files. Every other aspect and the functionality of my PC is unaffected.

PC specs can be found in my profile. I have recently installed a fresh copy of the latest drivers from the AMD website. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

2. Computer restarts ever since Fall Creator Update for Windows 10 64 bit

same here.

PC is not overheating,

I've spend last 3 days stressing it and collecting temp.info.

while I'm playing games, it just goes random of, and reboots really quickly (SSD).

no error log or breadcrumbs related to reboot.

VincentVilcko, Feb 26, 2016
  3. I was playing Witcher 3, then I paused for like 5 mins while I was watching videos on my phone then suddenly the system restarted out of nowhere. I did not see any blue screen at all.

<Original title: System rebooted from Bugcheck>

Hi everyone. Earlier I was playing Witcher 3, then I paused for like 5 mins while I was watching videos on my phone then suddenly the system restarted out of nowhere. I did not see any blue screen at all.

This is the message I found on Event Viewer: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe0015414c028, 0x00000000b6004000, 0x00000000a8000135). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:
    010416-8796-01."

TAKE NOTE, I ALWAYS monitor my temps during gaming and also while browsing. While playing games CPU temps don't go above 59C. They stay around 55-58C when playing games or when stress testing using Prime95. CPU's OC'd to 3.8ghz, using a Phenom II X4 955BE
    with a custom heatsink. I have been stress testing this for days, all the while not receiving any errors on Prime95, so I was surprised to see the system restarted by itself.

arickgabriel, Feb 26, 2016
Thema:

Reboots while gaming, but not while stressing

1. Reboots while gaming, but not while stressing - Similar Threads - Reboots while gaming

2. Computer is rebooting while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is rebooting while gaming: I check the event viewer and this is what I found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa70b3abe9010, 0xfffff8072fdd3ac0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. Computer is rebooting while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is rebooting while gaming: I check the event viewer and this is what I found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa70b3abe9010, 0xfffff8072fdd3ac0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Rebooting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rebooting while playing games: i was build pc recently...since i have issue of reboot automatically..i look for the event views i noticed critical error Event 41 kernal power appear..it says ---The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped...
  5. Rebooting while playing games

Rebooting while playing games: i was build pc recently...since i have issue of reboot automatically..i look for the event views i noticed critical error Event 41 kernal power appear..it says ---The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped...
  6. Black screen and rebooting while gaming

Black screen and rebooting while gaming: Here is a basic timeline and computer info.Ryzen 5600X Prime B550M Plus GSkill 2133 32GB X750W Seasonic PSU 3060 TI Galax Samsung m2.NVMEAll running at StockTimeline1st Patch when rebooting happenedPC started rebooting without warning only while playing gamesVaries from 2min...
  7. reboot while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reboot while playing games.: i have changed my cpu 3600x to 3100 and no reboots have happened so far not a real test as it has been a couple of hours since i have done this. but i came a cross driver verifier and i decided to give it a try. upon trying it the pc crashes almost instantly. ill upload the...
  8. Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning. As suggested in the linked thread I...
  9. Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning. As suggested in the linked thread I...
  10. BSOD mostly while stressing GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD mostly while stressing GPU: I got this laptop used. It was having a bunch of problems so I reinstalled windows, fresh drivers, updated bios, etc. BSOD still hanging around, typically when I stress the graphics card. Most of the time its when I'm playing PUBG, but it happened this morning when I turned...