Windows 10: Recalcitrant Google.

Discus and support Recalcitrant Google. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I go to Google Earth, in Google Chrome, the message "Loading in progress" is displayed. But it isn't. It's just presenting that message until I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Stanley1961, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Recalcitrant Google.

When I go to Google Earth, in Google Chrome, the message "Loading in progress" is displayed. But it isn't. It's just presenting that message until I get tired of it.

There's no problem with Firefox.

Why doesn't it work in Google?

:)

Stanley1961, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 12, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Recalcitrant Google.

Recalcitrant Google.

When I go to Google Earth, in Google Chrome, the message "Loading in progress" is displayed. But it isn't. It's just presenting that message until I get tired of it.

There's no problem with Firefox.

Why doesn't it work in Google?

Stanley1961, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Recalcitrant Google.

1. Recalcitrant Google. - Similar Threads - Recalcitrant Google

2. google as a shortcut ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google as a shortcut ?: I want to have www.google.com as a shortcut on my desktop, I think it's possible I saw someone with it ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-as-a-shortcut/e8de06ed-daf6-4099-8cee-4bf6fc2d6c8c"
  3. How do I pin Google Chrome to the taskbar without another Chrome icon popping up every time...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I pin Google Chrome to the taskbar without another Chrome icon popping up every time...: submitted by /u/The_Champ_Son [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eso50c/how_do_i_pin_google_chrome_to_the_taskbar_without/
  4. Some kind of strange USB conflict/issue. Google-Fu has failed me.

Some kind of strange USB conflict/issue. Google-Fu has failed me.: When I say it's failed me, I mean I get unrelated search returns or only related in the fact that I used USB as a search term and something isn't working outright. So, some groundwork: I'm a flight simmer. I have a joystick, throttle, rudder pedals, and head tracking...
  5. My touch screen hasn't worked and every google solution leads me to another issue.

My touch screen hasn't worked and every google solution leads me to another issue.: I have a toshiba satelite. I have tried various routes to fix my touch screen issue but with every solution I think I've found there has been another problem. I ultimately decided my issue was that my HID Compliant Touch Screen Driver was missing. To get it back, almost...
  6. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See...
  7. Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome: In Windows 7 I had 2 different email accounts. One was with ATT Yahoo and the other in Google Chrome. I have a new laptop running Windows 10. My Att yahoo account in Windows 10 is fine but when I go to Chrome it is asking me to set up a new email account. If I try to log...
  8. Windows 10 and Google gMail Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Google gMail Account: I have two email accounts -- one Google and one Outlook. I have added both the the Windows 10 app. I can receive emails from both but I cannot send from the Google account. I keep getting security alerts that my Google settings are out of date but a my password is OK and b...
  9. Windows Mail promts a security check from Google but looks dodgy. Am I right to be aprehensive?

Windows Mail promts a security check from Google but looks dodgy. Am I right to be aprehensive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cjbeames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/erhqce/windows_mail_promts_a_security_check_from_google/
  10. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See...