Windows 10: Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App

Discus and support Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning, I accidentally sent an email through my company email that contains sensitive and privelaged information and Im hoping to recall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SoucierElectric, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App

Good morning,

I accidentally sent an email through my company email that contains sensitive and privelaged information and Im hoping to recall it immediately. How can I do this? It was sent last night when I was tired and not double checking the recipient. My GMail account is linked.

HELP!

:)

SoucierElectric, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Michael87 Win User

Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App [​IMG]

Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App [​IMG]

Michael87, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App

1. Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Recall email Mail

2. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  3. Mail app for Windows is not sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows is not sending emails: I have an issue with the Mail app for Windows. It stopped sending emails, they are hanging in the outbox. But inbound correspondence gets into inbox without any problems. I have this issue only with the Mail App, Outlookworks as expected. Could you help me fix it?...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app, old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail app, old emails: I want to keep my old emails in the inbox but I don’t know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-old-emails/18d8ac60-c5c1-49ce-a076-d594e3c34abd
  5. Emails not syncing in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails not syncing in Windows 10 Mail app: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with this, I'm going around in circles .. Scenario; Start desktop PC, Windows 10 starts normally. Open Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app to view mail. Mail app opens, it shows mail in inbox list, but no recently synced mail. Click on other...
  6. Recalling an email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recalling an email: I need to recall an email sent via comcast.net. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/recalling-an-email/94dea406-ec36-4850-b7fc-d277d5c0a069
  7. Windows Mail App - email groups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App - email groups: I have just been on line with Microsoft who confirm the Windows Mail App does not have the facility to create email groups. I need to use this function regularly and I am currently using my Gmail account for this purpose. When will Microsoft develop an email groups function...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app not automatically syncing email.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app not automatically syncing email.: Hi, I hope someone can help with this problem. The Mail app is no longer syncing my email automatically. I have to open the app and click the sync button manually for email to update. I see the app no longer runs in the background as it did when I first upgraded to...
  9. windows mail app emails disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    windows mail app emails disappeared: Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I...
  10. Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app How to Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to recall email in mail windows 10

2. recall sent email windows 10 mail