Windows 10: reCAPTCHA going through too many screens

Discus and support reCAPTCHA going through too many screens in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I wondered if anyone could please? I am on a fully updated windows 10 PC and whenever I encounter the reCAPTCHA dialoguie box it takes for ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhilAinley, Jul 23, 2018.

1. reCAPTCHA going through too many screens

Hi,

I wondered if anyone could please?

I am on a fully updated windows 10 PC and whenever I encounter the reCAPTCHA dialoguie box it takes for ever to complete. In some instances it simply doesn't complete at all!

Does anyone have any ideas how I can resolve this please?

Thanks

:)

PhilAinley, Jul 23, 2018

2. recaptcha on chrome

i have two pcs, both running the same version on chrome,,on one the recaptcha(confirm that you're not a robot) appears on only one of the multiple websites i log on to,,on the other pc it does not(i go directly to the website's logon page).

any ideas or reasons for this would be helpful. this started just a few days ago.

thanx

p.s.

running windows 10

larryofnewyork, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 23, 2018
  4. hpholm Win User

reCAPTCHA going through too many screens

int explorer mobile and recaptcha

A technical question deserves a technical answer, it's good reading on a rainy day.

If you want my opinion on the specific matter where a bank requests a Recaptcha to complete a form: The bank is both technically and socially incompetent if it allows random Internet users to post via forms on their website. - It makes them and
    their webserver vulnerable to harassment and exploits, Recaptcha or not.

hpholm, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

reCAPTCHA going through too many screens

1. reCAPTCHA going through too many screens - Similar Threads - reCAPTCHA going through

2. Too many svchost.exe's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many svchost.exe's: On my old laptop, I remember having Windows 10 1703 installed in it, although, now it is updated. Before it had ~60-65 SVCHost.exe's, whereas now it is updated to version Windows 10 21H2, which for this time it has around 100 svchost.exe's. Same applies to my new laptop....
  3. How Many Times is Microsoft Going to Put Me Through This?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Many Times is Microsoft Going to Put Me Through This?: Every dang day, sometimes more than once, Microsoft pops up with this:I click "Fix Now" and get this:At what point will this annoying thing STAY FIXED????...
  4. How Many Times is Microsoft Going to Put Me Through This?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Many Times is Microsoft Going to Put Me Through This?: Every dang day, sometimes more than once, Microsoft pops up with this:I click "Fix Now" and get this:At what point will this annoying thing STAY FIXED????...
  5. How Many Times is Microsoft Going to Put Me Through This?

6. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  7. Too Many Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    Too Many Trackers: Hi, I run the latest version of CCleaner at the end of each day and CCleaner typically finds between 1000 and 2500 trackers...each day! I am using Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, all updates are done, I just changed my browser from Opera to Firefox and set tracker blocking to...
  8. reCaptcha

reCaptcha: I have been looking at Craigslist to purchase a boat. Everytime I look at the reply block I get anerror message. An error has occured. How do I opt out of reCaptcha. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recaptcha/cc969e5c-5266-4ce6-a687-dd81f3e1ffa7
  9. Blue screen for too many USB plugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen for too many USB plugged: In the lab where I work we need 20+ devices connected to the same computer via USB. I have 3 powered deltaco HUBs and several devices. Some USB3.0, some USB2.0, but all hubs are 3.0. I install all softwares and drivers individually for each device (each works individually)....
  10. Blue screen for too many USB devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen for too many USB devices: I work in a laboratory where we have to connect several USB devices to the same computer (we have a unified interface for all of them). While I start to build my USB tree (3 powered hubs and around 15 devices), at some point while attaching the Nth USB, the computer crashes....