Windows 10: reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10

Discus and support reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have tried practically everything; from resetting all the caches on all browsers, deleting temp files, uninstalling and reinstalling, changing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Please help me. Im in, Feb 24, 2021.

1. reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10

So I have tried practically everything; from resetting all the caches on all browsers, deleting temp files, uninstalling and reinstalling, changing the "host" file in some file destination; I have also installed an antivirus which has detected nothing. It seems that my captcha doesn't even open or register; and it leaves websites loading infinitely when i choose to log in.

I tried on Opera, Opera Gx, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

I think that the problem has to be from windows rather than the websites because it applies to all of them and they all react in the same way.

one weird detail: it does work on Microsoft edge. But on ALL other browsers it does not.

:)

Please help me. Im in, Feb 24, 2021

2. reCAPTCHA does not work on Windows 10

Hello,

After updating some patches on Windows 10 Build 1909, reCAPTCHA does not work on every browser. It displays API Parameters error. I currently tried using other browser including Naver Whale, Vivaldi, I switched LAN Port to see it still works. But nope, still
    does not work.

I tried doing reCAPTCHA on other platforms including Linux/Android and it works well. I heard some other people has been fixed after updating latest patch on Build 1903, but still not fixed after installing latest update on my PC.

I'm sure that it could be the Windows 10 related issue. Can you look what is wrong?

Thanks.

Min Gi Kim, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Paulo GM Win User
    Windows 10 reCAPTCHA on program not working

Hi Radu, I am Paulo. I'm an Independent Advisor.

Can you provide details on the program you're having issues with?

If it is on a browser, you may try Min Gi Kim's suggestion on this thread and see if this could fix the problem

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps resolve the problem.

Paulo GM, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Radu Ion Win User

reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10

Windows 10 reCAPTCHA on program not working

Hello! I have a problem. The reCAPTCHA is not working on a program, on Windows 10. Could someone help me?

Radu Ion, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10

1. reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10 - Similar Threads - reCAPTCHA working browser

2. FIX reCAPTCHA not working in Chrome, Firefox, or any browser

in Windows 10 News
    FIX reCAPTCHA not working in Chrome, Firefox, or any browser: reCAPTCHA is a free Google service to confirm that a system is being used by a human being and not a robot or bot. It helps websites secure themselves against malicious automated tools and spam attacks. It is similar to Captcha, the only difference is that Captcha asks you to...
  3. reCaptcha not working on my computer in any browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reCaptcha not working on my computer in any browser.: Hi, I have recently updated Windows 10, and for some reason, when I go to any site where is necessary for me to check a captcha, the captcha doesn't even show. I usually use Opera, but I tried if the captcha would appear on Firefox or Edge but the same thing happens, which...
  4. Recaptcha suddenly not working on the new Microsoft Edge Browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recaptcha suddenly not working on the new Microsoft Edge Browser: Everything was fine yesterday. Today when I have gone to login to a site that requires recaptcha verification I cannot because the recaptcha box is not showing at all. I am being told that the new Microsoft Edge browser is out of date....
  5. Windows 10 reCAPTCHA on program not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reCAPTCHA on program not working: Hello! I have a problem. The reCAPTCHA is not working on a program, on Windows 10. Could someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recaptcha-on-program-not-working/348f049b-1ef8-4621-a7ee-d9a14999309e
  6. reCAPTCHA does not work

reCAPTCHA does not work: On every page when I use reCAPTCHA i get this error : Error: Invalid API parameters. Please try reloading the page. It happens when I use Chrome and Edge . Pogreška: nevažeći parametri API-ja. Pokušajte ponovno učitati stranicu. =Error: Invalid API parameters. Please...
  7. reCAPTCHA does not work on Windows 10

reCAPTCHA does not work on Windows 10: Hello, After updating some patches on Windows 10 Build 1909, reCAPTCHA does not work on every browser. It displays API Parameters error. I currently tried using other browser including Naver Whale, Vivaldi, I switched LAN Port to see it still works. But nope, still does not...
  8. reCaptcha

reCaptcha: I have been looking at Craigslist to purchase a boat. Everytime I look at the reply block I get anerror message. An error has occured. How do I opt out of reCaptcha. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recaptcha/cc969e5c-5266-4ce6-a687-dd81f3e1ffa7
  9. Recaptcha and Windows 10

Recaptcha and Windows 10: I am trying to access a website that requires a recaptcha (the version where you need to click on a box). However, the recaptcha is not loading. I am tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer but nothing seems to change....
  10. reCaptcha is not working for me all of a sudden (Windows 10)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    reCaptcha is not working for me all of a sudden (Windows 10): I have had nothing but problems with Google's reCaptcha - it is the one that asks you to click on "all the street signs" or all the cars, etc. I am not able to bypass it no matter how hard I try. Any suggestions? I am not using a VPN and this has never been an issue until...