Windows 10: recaptcha verification error after updating to 1909

Discus and support recaptcha verification error after updating to 1909 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i did a clean installation of windows 10 1909 and ever since i unable to validate the recaptcha from all sites. Also i downloaded the twich desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PCMasterRace8, Feb 8, 2020.

1. recaptcha verification error after updating to 1909

i did a clean installation of windows 10 1909 and ever since i unable to validate the recaptcha from all sites.

Also i downloaded the twich desktop app and i am having the same problem after tying to log in.

i tried to with firefox and google chrome with add-ons disabled antivirus , windows firewall/defender disabled to no avail

The error iam always getting is

Error: Invalid API parameter(s). Try reloading the page.

Note : recaptcha only displays the check box "iam not a robot" it doesn't display the images above it to select the correct ones that it is asking...

submitted by /u/PCMasterRace8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PCMasterRace8, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
  4. recaptcha verification error after updating to 1909

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

recaptcha verification error after updating to 1909

1. recaptcha verification error after updating to 1909 - Similar Threads - recaptcha verification error

2. Windows 1909 Update error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 1909 Update error: Hallo all, i got problem update my os, see picture for detail [img] [img] need more info i wil post later.. tq 172517
  3. Window 1909 Update error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 1909 Update error: Hallo all, i got problem update my os, see picture for detail [img] [img] need more info i wil post later.. tq 172517
  4. reCAPTCHA does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reCAPTCHA does not work: On every page when I use reCAPTCHA i get this error : Error: Invalid API parameters. Please try reloading the page. It happens when I use Chrome and Edge . Pogreška: nevažeći parametri API-ja. Pokušajte ponovno učitati stranicu. =Error: Invalid API parameters. Please...
  5. BSOD after 1909 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 1909 Update: Guys, I have the strange error (maybe not strange at all) I am on on Windows 10 x64 v1903, Gigabyte X99-UD5 Wifi board and a Samsung EVO 850 250gb M2 OS Drive. After applying patch 1909 it BSODs with kmode exception not handled, page fault in non paged area, etc and then...
  6. reCAPTCHA - API Parameter Error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reCAPTCHA - API Parameter Error.: Hello, After updating to Windows 19H2, the reCAPTCHA is not working and displays API Parameter Error. I tried using other browsers including Vivaldi, Whale, MS Edge, etc and it still displays the same error and not working. Also, I tried reinstalling Network Driver, and...
  7. reCaptcha

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reCaptcha: I have been looking at Craigslist to purchase a boat. Everytime I look at the reply block I get anerror message. An error has occured. How do I opt out of reCaptcha. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recaptcha/cc969e5c-5266-4ce6-a687-dd81f3e1ffa7
  8. Error updating to 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error updating to 1909: I've been getting error 0x8007007e when trying to install the November 2019 1903 Cumulative update and 1909 Update. Can anyone explain what is causing this error and how to fix it? submitted by /u/Hikaritoyamino [link] [comments]...
  9. Recaptcha and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recaptcha and Windows 10: I am trying to access a website that requires a recaptcha (the version where you need to click on a box). However, the recaptcha is not loading. I am tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer but nothing seems to change....
  10. Rid reCAPTCHA

in Browsers and Email
    Rid reCAPTCHA: My Google e-mail account has been ambushed, each time I sign in I have to prove I am not a robot by trying to identify the most indistinct pictures. Does anyone know how to get rid of this parasite. 8586

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid api parameter(s). try reloading the page