Windows 10: reCaptcha

Discus and support reCaptcha in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been looking at Craigslist to purchase a boat. Everytime I look at the reply block I get anerror message. An error has occured. How do I opt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarieBradberry, Dec 10, 2019.

1. reCaptcha

I have been looking at Craigslist to purchase a boat. Everytime I look at the reply block I get anerror message. An error has occured. How do I opt out of reCaptcha.

:)

MarieBradberry, Dec 10, 2019
  2. styler002 Win User

reCAPTCHA

I found a website that I wanted to register to, at the end of the registration, before you click submit, there is a reCAPTCHA with the message below:

When you click submit you get the message missing captcha fields. I tried to contact the website to fix the issue, however, that too requires a reCAPTCHA, so you are not able to even contact the site.

Is there anyway to fix this issue if you are just a visitor to a website?

Thank you.

styler002, Dec 10, 2019
  3. NADIA1976 Win User
    RECAPTCHA PROBLEMS

I CAN'T USE RECAPTCHA,PICTURES GO BLANK AND AUDIO SAID TRY AGAIN LATER

NADIA1976, Dec 10, 2019
  4. reCaptcha

Recaptcha and Windows 10

I am trying to access a website that requires a recaptcha (the version where you need to click on a box). However, the recaptcha is not loading. I am tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer but nothing seems to change.

ElijahTalbot, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

reCaptcha

1. reCaptcha - Similar Threads - reCaptcha

2. Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.: I cannot enter any site using Recaptcha because the error appear always. This is turning me mad! It seems to be a problem with Windows 10 as I tried on al older machine and the error did not appear. Any help?...
  3. Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.: I cannot enter any site using Recaptcha because the error appear always. This is turning me mad! It seems to be a problem with Windows 10 as I tried on al older machine and the error did not appear. Any help?...
  4. Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. FIX reCAPTCHA not working in Chrome, Firefox, or any browser

in Windows 10 News
    FIX reCAPTCHA not working in Chrome, Firefox, or any browser: reCAPTCHA is a free Google service to confirm that a system is being used by a human being and not a robot or bot. It helps websites secure themselves against malicious automated tools and spam attacks. It is similar to Captcha, the only difference is that Captcha asks you to...
  6. reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10

reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10: So I have tried practically everything; from resetting all the caches on all browsers, deleting temp files, uninstalling and reinstalling, changing the "host" file in some file destination; I have also installed an antivirus which has detected nothing. It seems that my...
  7. reCaptcha not working on my computer in any browser.

reCaptcha not working on my computer in any browser.: Hi, I have recently updated Windows 10, and for some reason, when I go to any site where is necessary for me to check a captcha, the captcha doesn't even show. I usually use Opera, but I tried if the captcha would appear on Firefox or Edge but the same thing happens, which...
  8. reCAPTCHA isn't working on Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reCAPTCHA isn't working on Edge: I'm on the latest version of Edge and I'm trying to get into my account on a website, but the reCAPTCHA isn't working. I'm not getting the check mark. The circle just keeps going around and then cancels out. Please help....
  9. PC Has Been Screwy With ReCaptcha and Cloud Services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Has Been Screwy With ReCaptcha and Cloud Services: Bought my PC maybe 5 or so years ago and been having slight problems along the way. Recently my computer has been acting up more often and more frustratingly though. I first noticed when I would try to upload files onto my Dropbox where it would either stay on syncing or show...
  10. Recaptcha suddenly not working on the new Microsoft Edge Browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recaptcha suddenly not working on the new Microsoft Edge Browser: Everything was fine yesterday. Today when I have gone to login to a site that requires recaptcha verification I cannot because the recaptcha box is not showing at all. I am being told that the new Microsoft Edge browser is out of date....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kobo desktop recapta

2. windows 10 and captcha

3. recaptcha not showing up windows 10 edge