Windows 10: Receipt App

Discus and support Receipt App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does Microsoft have an app, for my Surface, which will allow me to take a picture of the business receipt(s), allow me to file under a specific title,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RandyLarson1, May 3, 2019.

1. Receipt App

Does Microsoft have an app, for my Surface, which will allow me to take a picture of the business receipt(s), allow me to file under a specific title, and calculate all receipts to give me a monthly report. One when the month ends, I can forward to main office.

Many of my co-workers have an app called "Smart Receipts" and it seems very easy to use. I do not use a smart phone which is the reason I am asking for a Surface app.

:)

RandyLarson1, May 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Receipt App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 3, 2019
  3. mmf15ll Win User
    Windows 10 Compatibility problem with Neat Receipts

I tried what was suggested by going to Windows then Device Manager. However my device for Neat Receipts was not listed. Meantime I was able to link up with Neat.com/support and they informed me that I had to upgrade my software from 5.6 to 5.7 in order to
    have is work with Windows 10. Please let other users of Neat Receipts know this as it will save many hours of inaccessibility if they upgrade prior to adding Windows 10.

mmf15ll, May 3, 2019
  4. Receipt App

In-app purchase receipt download

how do I get receipt when purchasing thing in an app.

DoNguyen Van, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Receipt App

1. Receipt App - Similar Threads - Receipt App

2. I bought windows 11 and it sent the key and receipt to an email that is for some reason...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 11 and it sent the key and receipt to an email that is for some reason...: I bought win11 and it sent confirmation and the key to an email I used 13 years ago that is no longer active and different from the email that is my Microsoft account one and I can't find the key anywhere in order history....
  3. How do I get a receipt email resent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a receipt email resent?: I recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 11 through the Microsoft store under my Outlook account. The receipt email and the product key were sent to the email under my billing info separate from my Outlook address which has been inactive for a long time. I am trying to...
  4. How do I get a receipt email resent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a receipt email resent?: I recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 11 through the Microsoft store under my Outlook account. The receipt email and the product key were sent to the email under my billing info separate from my Outlook address which has been inactive for a long time. I am trying to...
  5. My receipts were saving as MS DOS, needed help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My receipts were saving as MS DOS, needed help: My receipts were saving as MS DOS instead of a pdf...I tried some of the suggestions provided to no avail. I discovered all I had to do was go to print, click on the destinations drop down and pick Microsoft print to pdf. Problem solved....
  6. My receipts were saving as MS DOS, needed help

My receipts were saving as MS DOS, needed help: My receipts were saving as MS DOS instead of a pdf...I tried some of the suggestions provided to no avail. I discovered all I had to do was go to print, click on the destinations drop down and pick Microsoft print to pdf. Problem solved....
  7. How I get the receipt for my payment

How I get the receipt for my payment: I wan to get a receipt for payment of Microsoft program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-get-the-receipt-for-my-payment/61675f87-d84a-4a42-b92f-1b9569a9568f
  8. windows phone app SMS read receipt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  9. windows phone app SMS read receipt

windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  10. Skype’s desktop app to get read receipts, call recording and more on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Skype’s desktop app to get read receipts, call recording and more on Windows 10: Microsoft yesterday announced a big update for Skype on Windows 10 and the company also shared some of the improvements that would arrive in summer. Microsoft also announced that the classic version of Skype would be retired in the fall and the users would need to switch to...