Windows 10: Receipt for email

Discus and support Receipt for email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CKB18, Oct 4, 2018.

1. CKB18 Win User

Receipt for email

How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows 10 Mail as far as I can see.

:)

CKB18, Oct 4, 2018

2. Nokia Music purchase receipts

I have a monthly subscription to Nokia Music+ but my purchase receipts are going to an email address that is no longer associated with my Nokia account. This old address appears nowhere in my account details and the new email address is firmly checked as
    the address to send payment receipts to, but still I get the receipts coming through to this old work address which will soon be killed off. Any suggestions?

biggus---01, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Schedule Receipt of Emails

Right now, I have to click on the send/receive button to get email messages, then wait for dozens of them to download. Is there some way to set this so it will automatically sweep for receipt of messages every hour or so?

Shannon in OKC, Oct 4, 2018
  4. JMH3143 Win User

Receipt for email

How do I get recipients to acknowledge receipt of emails

Hi,

The read receipt feature is currently not available in Outlook.com.

To have this feature, you may want to use Windows Live Mail (email client).

To enable this feature in Windows Live Mail client 2012, refer to the steps below on how to configure your account in Windows Live Mail to start using the read receipt feature:

1. Download and install
    Windows Live Mail

2. Start Windows Live Mail and sign in using your Hotmail credentials.

How do I add an account to Windows Live Mail

1. Open Windows Live Mail client.

2. Press Alt + F, O, M.

3. Click on Receipts tab.

4. Under Requesting Read Receipts, check the checkbox Request a read receipt for all sent messages.

5. Under Returning Read Receipts, click the radio button:
    Notify me for each read receipt request
    if you want to return read receipts.

6. Click Apply then OK.

JMH3143, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Receipt for email

1. Receipt for email - Similar Threads - Receipt email

2. How do I get a receipt email resent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a receipt email resent?: I recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 11 through the Microsoft store under my Outlook account. The receipt email and the product key were sent to the email under my billing info separate from my Outlook address which has been inactive for a long time. I am trying to...
  3. How do I get a receipt email resent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a receipt email resent?: I recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 11 through the Microsoft store under my Outlook account. The receipt email and the product key were sent to the email under my billing info separate from my Outlook address which has been inactive for a long time. I am trying to...
  4. why cant i receive receipts on my new email address i made primary?

why cant i receive receipts on my new email address i made primary?: im having issues with my new email address not being the receiver of digital receipts. i had already made my new email address being the primary and yet when im about to buy something. from microsoft, a new xbox. the receipt wants to go to an old email account....
  5. why cant i receive receipts on my new email address i made primary?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why cant i receive receipts on my new email address i made primary?: im having issues with my new email address not being the receiver of digital receipts. i had already made my new email address being the primary and yet when im about to buy something. from microsoft, a new xbox. the receipt wants to go to an old email account....
  6. why cant i receive receipts on my new email address i made primary?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirm receipt of email sent via Mail: How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confirm-receipt-of-email-sent-via-mail/59ef29a8-1560-4603-ac53-12a215fc63d2
  8. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

confirm receipt of email sent via Mail: How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confirm-receipt-of-email-sent-via-mail/59ef29a8-1560-4603-ac53-12a215fc63d2
  9. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft keeps sending email and receipts to old address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft keeps sending email and receipts to old address: Hello, I've searched and searched for a direct way to contact MS on this issue. My last hope is asking here. Microsoft sends any email communications to a very old yahoo address I don't use anymore though I still have access, even though the only address registered with my MS...