Windows 10: Receipt request for the purchase

Discus and support Receipt request for the purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tipkappa, May 3, 2019.

1. tipkappa Win User

Receipt request for the purchase

How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address?

:)

tipkappa, May 3, 2019

2. Nokia Music purchase receipts

I have a monthly subscription to Nokia Music+ but my purchase receipts are going to an email address that is no longer associated with my Nokia account. This old address appears nowhere in my account details and the new email address is firmly checked as
    the address to send payment receipts to, but still I get the receipts coming through to this old work address which will soon be killed off. Any suggestions?

biggus---01, May 3, 2019
  3. Receipt for a microsoft purchase

How do I get a receipt for a Micsosoft purchase please?

Lorraine de Raay, May 3, 2019
  4. curt jugg Win User

Getting read receipt in WLM even when recipient says no to request

I have Windows Live Mail set to automatically request read receipts. Recently I have been getting such receipts even when the recipient selects No in response to the request! The wording of the receipt is "Your message to ...was read on..." If the recipient selects Yes, I get two receipts, one worded as just described and one saying "This is a receipt for the email message you sent to.... This receipt verifies that the message has been displayed on the recipient's computer..."
    Can anyone explain the reason behind this rather odd situation, please?

curt jugg, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Receipt request for the purchase - Similar Threads - Receipt request purchase

2. I need a new receipt of a past purchase!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a new receipt of a past purchase!: I bought Windows 11 Pro on my company card to set up a company computer and forgot the dummy account I created since you can't log into your company's account when setting up a new Windows machine but I forgot what account I created and now I need to receipt to reconcile...
  3. I need a new receipt of a past purchase!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a new receipt of a past purchase!: I bought Windows 11 Pro on my company card to set up a company computer and forgot the dummy account I created since you can't log into your company's account when setting up a new Windows machine but I forgot what account I created and now I need to receipt to reconcile...
  4. Minecraft purchase requesting upgrade

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft purchase requesting upgrade: Hello, Purchased Minecraft Java edition directly from Mojang but using my Microsoft account info. The version will not let me play creative mode, keeps telling me to upgrade through the Microsoft Store. I do not see the purchase in my Microsoft account so I'm guessing that...
  5. Minecraft purchase requesting upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft purchase requesting upgrade: Hello, Purchased Minecraft Java edition directly from Mojang but using my Microsoft account info. The version will not let me play creative mode, keeps telling me to upgrade through the Microsoft Store. I do not see the purchase in my Microsoft account so I'm guessing that...
  6. Minecraft purchase requesting upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt

Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt: I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner, VA Store #10 in late 2018. I also purchased the PerformanceGuard Protection Plan. I need to file a claim now, however, when PerformanceGuard looks up the serial number of the laptop, they can not find it....
  8. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft: An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows \ Windows 10 \ Microsoft Store]...
  9. Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes"

Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes": I puchased an item on Seekers Notes but did not receive it. How do I go about geting a refund or the item. Microsoft Store "help" is just sending me in circles...
  10. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. request receipt windows purchase