Windows 10: Receipt request for the purchase

Discus and support Receipt request for the purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tipkappa, May 3, 2019.

1. tipkappa Win User

Receipt request for the purchase

How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address?

:)

tipkappa, May 3, 2019

2. Nokia Music purchase receipts

I have a monthly subscription to Nokia Music+ but my purchase receipts are going to an email address that is no longer associated with my Nokia account. This old address appears nowhere in my account details and the new email address is firmly checked as
    the address to send payment receipts to, but still I get the receipts coming through to this old work address which will soon be killed off. Any suggestions?

biggus---01, May 3, 2019
  3. Receipt for a microsoft purchase

How do I get a receipt for a Micsosoft purchase please?

Lorraine de Raay, May 3, 2019
  4. curt jugg Win User

Getting read receipt in WLM even when recipient says no to request

I have Windows Live Mail set to automatically request read receipts. Recently I have been getting such receipts even when the recipient selects No in response to the request! The wording of the receipt is "Your message to ...was read on..." If the recipient selects Yes, I get two receipts, one worded as just described and one saying "This is a receipt for the email message you sent to.... This receipt verifies that the message has been displayed on the recipient's computer..."
    Can anyone explain the reason behind this rather odd situation, please?

curt jugg, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Receipt request for the purchase - Similar Threads - Receipt request purchase

2. Receipt App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receipt App: Does Microsoft have an app, for my Surface, which will allow me to take a picture of the business receipt(s), allow me to file under a specific title, and calculate all receipts to give me a monthly report. One when the month ends, I can forward to main office. Many of my...
  3. purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchase: I just bought windows 10 I download the wrong updated version. how can I go back and download the correct version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase/4143254c-f122-4468-b708-0129bb84c205
  4. Windows 10 Home Invoice Receipt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Home Invoice Receipt: Hi, good day. How can I get an Invoice receipt for the Windows 10 Home that I have purchased last year 2018. I cannot find my copy of the Invoice in my computer? Thanks....
  5. Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC: Sure today, there has to be a better and more practical method of managing receipts, first from the phone, then latter to the PC, seamlessly. What I mean is, purchase an item, scan the receipt with the smart phone (iPhone), be able to search the receipt database on the smart...
  6. Receipt for email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receipt for email: How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows 10 Mail as far as I can see....
  7. Does Outlook 2013 automatically send delivery receipts?

in Browsers and Email
    Does Outlook 2013 automatically send delivery receipts?: Hello I appear to be getting a lot of spam email at the moment despite the best efforts of SpamBayes and Outlook 2013's own filters. I have disabled options for the automatic sending of read receipts should they be requested but what about delivery receipts? Does anyone...
  8. Getting read receipt in WLM even when recipient says no to request

in Browsers and Email
    Getting read receipt in WLM even when recipient says no to request: I have Windows Live Mail set to automatically request read receipts. Recently I have been getting such receipts even when the recipient selects No in response to the request! The wording of the receipt is "Your message to ...was read on..." If the recipient selects Yes, I get...
  9. Request....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Request....: Can someone please confirm whether WDT diagnostic report displays the Win 8 OEM key? http://www.eightforums.com/windows-u...eshooting.html It will be under this section: Code: Server Props: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><genuineAuthorization...
  10. Requesting Advice On First PC Purchase

in Windows 10 Support
    Requesting Advice On First PC Purchase: Greetings all, thanks for reading my post. I'm a long time Mac user considering our first purchase of a PC laptop. I know nothing at all about the PC realm, so I'm here hoping to benefit from your experience. Buying a PC laptop is an experiment for now. We'll continue...