Windows 10: Received a Security Pop-Up

Discus and support Received a Security Pop-Up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a security pop-up claiming to be from Microsoft that they detected "Ma1cious P0rn0grpahic: Spyware / Riskware Detected" "Error # 0x80072ee7"... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jumpinjohn99, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Received a Security Pop-Up

I received a security pop-up claiming to be from Microsoft that they detected "Ma1cious P0rn0grpahic: Spyware / Riskware Detected" "Error # 0x80072ee7" Call 833.864.4210 " I have printed screen shots of the pop-up.

First Question: Is the pop-up from Microsoft and tech support telephone number legitimate?

Second Question: If not a legitimate how do I get rid of it?

Thank you.

regards

Bill E

:)

jumpinjohn99, Oct 30, 2018
  2. mjean1 Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Oct 30, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Oct 30, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Received a Security Pop-Up

Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Received a Security Pop-Up

1. Received a Security Pop-Up - Similar Threads - Received Security Pop

2. Windows Security POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security POP UP: Hi,The following window constantly keeps appearing every so often on my screen and anytime I enter my pin it disappears and later pops up again.I am also signed out of all google accounts and cannot see the issue of why this appears, Our IT team took a look and could not fix...
  3. Security defender not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security defender not popping up: My security is not popping when clicking on it. Nothing happen. I checked if someone in the household download and install other security programs but there is none....
  4. McAfee security pop-up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee security pop-up.: I have a MS Surface Pro 3. I get a McAfee pop-up throughout every day telling me my computer is unprotected. What do I need to do, or how can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-security-pop-up/2182bd3b-40c2-4651-af32-dcd92c82b992
  5. security pop up warning

security pop up warning: My other laptop just had a pop up warning from windows defender security center, that advises not shutting down the device , the system has been locked down, to contact windows support. I know this is some sort of malware but not sure how to proceed with shutting down the...
  6. Windows Security Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Pop up: Hello,recently we noticed that some users are facing problems with the security pop-up. It prompts them to enter the credentials but keep showing up several times like every few seconds. For some, It happens when they try to log in to Outlook app, and for others when trying...
  7. Pop ups on security

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop ups on security: Anyone know what this is and how to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-on-security/4d9a029b-fcb9-4001-811d-0f0d748fe51e
  8. Security Alert Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Security Alert Pop Ups: im running 1909 and recently had some updates since then I am getting security alerts pop up when on certain sites not sure which ones though is this usual behaviour? TIA Bart 168007
  9. A security pop up?!!!!

A security pop up?!!!!: I dont know what is going on! I was just studying and this popped up! I tried calling the help part of microsoft and the security portion but its after hours! Someone plz help ! How do i get rid of this ?? [IMG]...
  10. Windows Security pop up

Windows Security pop up: Every time I start Outlook I get a window similar to the one below asking me to login to my Outlook.com account even though I have marked it to remember my credentials. This is then followed by the window below which keeps popping up every few minutes even after I log in....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security pop-up

2. windows 10 iexplore windows security popup secureauth

3. iexplore popup

4. pop up message on email reselect your files security and maintenance