Windows 10: received and error clip License not found

Discus and support received and error clip License not found in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-and-error-clip-license-not-found/1663a9bb-4000-4c34-a414-84f1c6a3a8a9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ayushsharma8, May 19, 2021.

1. received and error clip License not found

this error

:)

ayushsharma8, May 19, 2021
  2. EVG (EVG) Win User

Clip license not found

received and error

clip License not found

EVG (EVG), May 19, 2021
  3. Receiving video clips sent by other phone to a 7390

Can anyone advise step by step what I have to do to receive video clips sent to me by another phone. I have a 7390 on 3 and there does not seem to be anything in the user guide about this topic.

Thanks

bob59---01, May 19, 2021
  4. KieX Win User

received and error clip License not found

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

received and error clip License not found

1. received and error clip License not found - Similar Threads - received error clip

2. CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license: I have tried logging in and out of microsoft store and checked for damaged or corrupted files, but nothing has worked. What is happening and how can i fix it?...
  3. CLiP License device ID does not match... error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLiP License device ID does not match... error: After changing the motherboard I am getting the following error when starting MSFSI found an earlier thread that suggested logging out our Microsoft store and running MSReset.exeI have followed those steps but the MSReset.exe window stays open and does not restart. The same...
  4. CLiP License device ID does not match... error

CLiP License device ID does not match... error: After changing the motherboard I am getting the following error when starting MSFSI found an earlier thread that suggested logging out our Microsoft store and running MSReset.exeI have followed those steps but the MSReset.exe window stays open and does not restart. The same...
  5. CLiP License device ID does not match... error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license: Replaced Mobo and CPU and now when I try to play a game from the game pass I get a prompt saying "CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license"I used to have windows 10 but I bought a new windows 11 key and did a fresh install of windows.Iv signed out...
  7. CLiP license not found.

in Windows 10 Customization
    CLiP license not found.: This error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-license-not-found/9b8404dd-3468-439f-92d5-649116840058
  8. CLiP License not found Windows 10

CLiP License not found Windows 10: Hi I've recently encountered this error while trying to open any .png .jpg .gif .mp4 Only .MP3 .ogg .wav files seems to work The Message Appearing is always CLiP License Not Found, no matter where I try to open it from, I've tried multiple option that I read from other...
  9. No applicable license found

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No applicable license found: Hello! Last night I bought the game Among us, it was all correct, I could play it without problem, until today it began to say that there is no applied license and it is beginning to worry me....
  10. Clip license not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clip license not found: received and error clip License not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-license-not-found/e46ead3b-ba26-496c-9c92-8d4a76819317