Windows 10: Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

Discus and support Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jeremiah Tucker, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now, it sends my back to the lock screen. I'm not given any other option to sign in other than using my PIN, No option to use my password. Can't login to my Laptop at all. I know this has been asked before and I did attempt the fix for it but the problem for me is that the path C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft could not be found and went I check my files it only goes as far as C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\Local

:)

Jeremiah Tucker, Aug 7, 2022

2. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

When I try to login with my pin, I receive error code 0x80280013 something went wrong and your pin isn't available. When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now, it sends my back to the lock screen. I'm not given any other option to sign in other than using my PIN, No option to use my password. Can't login to my Laptop at all.

onealbarno, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Receiving 0x80280013 error code when trying to login using my pin or fingerprint

when I try to login using pin or fingerprint, I receive error code : 0x80280013 stating that something went wrong on our end , please try again and then ask me to login me to Microsoft account to change my pin. After login in it says to change if forgot or just sign in into to pc. It has occurred around 6-7 times in a single week.

Kartik Bhardwaj, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

Pin login is unavailable with error code 0x80280013

Frequently I an encounter this error page with error code 0x80280013. This would occur when my finger print login fails and then pin fails. It's not because I displace my finger, as it says, something wrong at Microsoft's end. I must use passwd to login.
    Then perhaps in the afternoon sometimes, my finger print login (after a screen saver activate) or pin login working again without me changing my pin. So obviously my pin and finger print data is correct, Windows 10 just cannot process it.

Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my... 33c2b75b-38fa-4653-96a3-0fd6e5a63469?upload=true.jpg

tonytony888, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

1. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my... - Similar Threads - Received error code

2. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin: When I try to login with my pin, I receive error code 0x80280013 something went wrong and your pin isn't available. When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now,...
  3. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin: When I try to login with my pin, I receive error code 0x80280013 something went wrong and your pin isn't available. When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now,...
  4. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin: When I try to login with my pin, I receive "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code: 0x80280013. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem"I have tried deleteing the NGC folder for Windows Hello PIN method but it is still happening.Please solve the...
  7. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin: When I try to login with my pin, I receive "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code: 0x80280013. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem"I have tried deleteing the NGC folder for Windows Hello PIN method but it is still happening.Please solve the...
  8. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...: When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now, it sends my back to the lock screen. I'm not given any other option to sign in other than using my PIN, No option...
  9. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...: When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now, it sends my back to the lock screen. I'm not given any other option to sign in other than using my PIN, No option...
  10. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Code 0x80280013 Windows 11