Windows 10: Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage

Discus and support Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer bluescreened twice and gave the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after a power outage. I'm not sure if this will be a reoccurring problem so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cyles99, Jun 29, 2022.

1. cyles99 Win User

Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage

My computer bluescreened twice and gave the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after a power outage. I'm not sure if this will be a reoccurring problem so I was seeing what I could do about it.

:)

cyles99, Jun 29, 2022
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage

Receive error blue screen error: irql_not_less_or_equal error

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

The error code 'irql_not_less_or_equal’ indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

Redirecting

Also refer:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please follow the steps provided and check if the issue gets resolved.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage

1. Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage - Similar Threads - Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

2. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error: Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 11. I tried to to check using diskcheck and memory check utils. All test result is Good. Can't find out the root cause of this issue. I tried to reinstall Windows 11, but still getting same issue. FYI: I don't think its a hardware...
  3. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error: Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 11. I tried to to check using diskcheck and memory check utils. All test result is Good. Can't find out the root cause of this issue. I tried to reinstall Windows 11, but still getting same issue. FYI: I don't think its a hardware...
  4. Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage: My computer bluescreened twice and gave the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after a power outage. I'm not sure if this will be a reoccurring problem so I was seeing what I could do about it....
  5. Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Received IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen error after poweroutage: My computer bluescreened twice and gave the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after a power outage. I'm not sure if this will be a reoccurring problem so I was seeing what I could do about it....
  6. irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen: Hello, i just recieved this bluescreen during gaming. I added the minidump file, maybe someone could help me. https://www.file-upload.net/download-14365845/minidump.zip.html...
  7. Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hallo Zusammen, ich habe beim Betrieb (Meist Windows hochgelaufen) einen Absturtz mit dem Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Ich kann den Fehler leider nicht identifizieren. ich habe die Dumpdatei hier hochgeladen...
  8. Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I’m stuck on this error irql not less or equal and I cannot do anything.It doesn’t even let me boot up in safe mode.And i tried all the ways to fix it and it didnt work.Please help me.Thanks ****Modified the title from IRQL less or not equal error***...
  9. Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, first of all here my specs: Windows 10 Pro Processor: Intel i7-6700k @ 4.00GHz 4.00GHz RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Mainboard: ASUS z170-k gpu: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB 1 SSD 240GB + 1HDD 1TB so my problem is since the last few days i get BSOD's with the error code :...
  10. Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I've occurred bluescreen in my laptop several times. I didn't run any particular program. It seems occurring randomly. I've used WinDbg to analysis the dump file, could someone help me to find out the problem? Here is the analysis result: Microsoft (R) Windows...