Windows 10: Received KB4507419 again this month. Why?

Discus and support Received KB4507419 again this month. Why? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After applying this months updates, today I received another update which I had previously applied last month [KB4507419 (Update to .NET Framework 3.5,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnptd, Aug 15, 2019.

1. johnptd Win User

Received KB4507419 again this month. Why?

After applying this months updates, today I received another update which I had previously applied last month [KB4507419 (Update to .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for v1809)]. Why am I getting this again?

JohnD

:)

johnptd, Aug 15, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 15, 2019
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    Buzzing from receiver while on

Also hoping it sorted it out. It was long shot it even had the ground on the back(Not knowing anything about the receiver) The "correct" steps have been taken. But did it work? *Confused Received KB4507419 again this month. Why? :confused:

INSTG8R, Aug 15, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Received KB4507419 again this month. Why? - Similar Threads - Received KB4507419 again

2. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    again for this monthly update: As expected, update has an error on my machine. Last month I was barely retrieve it by performing clean installation. I dont care about my apps since I can re install it anytime but the files needs to back up again. I dont want to perform another clean installation for this...
  3. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    again for this monthly update: As expected, update has an error on my machine. Last month I was barely retrieve it by performing clean installation. I dont care about my apps since I can re install it anytime but the files needs to back up again. I dont want to perform another clean installation for this...
  4. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. bsod after months again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod after months again: alright so, i've been here before, my pc used to crash a lot at least once a week, that hasn't been a problem again until now, here is the dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllpiUC39qPTpUHTmt3QcVkOFFkr?e=ViqFZbthanks for your help in advance!all the best....
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again after a month

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again after a month: Hello! I have previously posted about this same issue in an earlier thread a month ago about the very same BSOD. As a result, I have followed the exact same steps as mentioned in the last thread again beforehand. My Windows 10 Build is 20H2 as usual and the device is a Dell...
  7. Can't print or Cast after Win 10 update KB4507419

Can't print or Cast after Win 10 update KB4507419: RE: July 9, 2019-KB4507419 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 and Windows Server 2019; (Win 10 Home; v 1809, updated 12Aug2019; OS build 17763.652) - After I did the above update, I cannot USB print to my (HP LaserJet...
  8. KB4507419 .NET Framework Update for v1809

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4507419 .NET Framework Update for v1809: I installed KB4507419 (Update to .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for v1809) last month when it came out. Today I received it again. What gives? JohnD 138596
  9. 0x800f0922 again again again unable to update for 9 months

0x800f0922 again again again unable to update for 9 months: Are you a robot? MS? Then you wont bother. Impossible to update W10 with this dreaded "error-code" (generic no.) Could be related to .NET Could be related to "MS Reserved Partition" Could be related to absolutely anything. How am I to tell? They say "Reserved...
  10. Receiving frequent BSODs in the past few months

Receiving frequent BSODs in the past few months: Hello all. Since around the middle of October, I have suddenly been receiving BSODs, mostly DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, or IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have collected the necessary files and will upload them, with one caveat - I cleaned out the dump files a week or...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4507419 0x800f0922

2. KB4507419 should be required but is not