Windows 10: Received messages that my email account will be blocked

Discus and support Received messages that my email account will be blocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have been using my email regularly and now I am receiving messages saying my account will be blocked if i dont take action but i dont want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MalucasAMHA, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Received messages that my email account will be blocked

Hello, I have been using my email regularly and now I am receiving messages saying my account will be blocked if i dont take action but i dont want to open links because im afraid of scams how do i know what messages to trust. There is no reason my email should be suspended and it does come from an email saying support system but i dont trust these. Should i click on those links?

:)

MalucasAMHA, Apr 15, 2021

2. Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 15, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 15, 2021
  4. webJockey Win User

Received messages that my email account will be blocked

email account hacked. please help

Thanks MailMan78. Just did what BarbaricSoul said but I am still receiving spam from my own account, don't know what to do. I have contacted yahoo about issue and to restore my emails. Also now yahoo offers "Step two verification"

webJockey, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Received messages that my email account will be blocked

1. Received messages that my email account will be blocked - Similar Threads - Received messages email

2. reset emails not received , hence an not access my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reset emails not received , hence an not access my account: Not receiving reset emails to gain access to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-emails-not-received-hence-an-not-access-my/2bc3fc25-b97c-4b84-b9e8-3a859f20886d
  3. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  4. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  5. Why did I receive a block messaging on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I receive a block messaging on my account?: The message said to call a number in order to rectify this situation. I spoke to someone who gave me their name and ID#. They asked me a series of questions about my laptop, name, email address and phone number. I am writing to verify that this was someone from Microsoft....
  6. Why did I receive a block messaging on my account?

Why did I receive a block messaging on my account?: The message said to call a number in order to rectify this situation. I spoke to someone who gave me their name and ID#. They asked me a series of questions about my laptop, name, email address and phone number. I am writing to verify that this was someone from Microsoft....
  7. Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails

in Windows 10 Support
    Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails: I've noticed that my Btinternet email account is no longer receiving TenForum emails/notifications Not certain when it started Any ideas? 167885
  8. Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.

Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.: I am receiving mail on my gmail account via my Apple Ipad and Android mobile phone but they have stopped on my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/0d5d9170-70fc-418f-8b45-e8bc826c91b7
  9. receiving emails on my gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails on my gmail account: Hello. I'm not receiving any emails on my gmail account on my pc. I can only access them from my phone. Any tips? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/c545838f-6acf-4424-bcae-ce2f1202fec0
  10. Blocked links in email messages and websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked links in email messages and websites: Since a few weeks ago my emails Outlook 2007 and websites Firefox browser do not permit clicking on legitimate links to websites. On some I can use a workaround by copying the link then selecting 'Paste and Go' as a browser entry, but not all. In one case the failed...