Windows 10: Received notification for Feedback Hub

Discus and support Received notification for Feedback Hub in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lostintrama, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Received notification for Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub?

Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications.

Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared.

I checked Out the Notice.

What appeared.

Feedback Hub

"Windows recently updated your device.

How satisfied are your with the update experience?

There are symbols X for Clear.

Settings symbol "Gear" for Settings,

I have Windows 10.

The Feedback Hub is listed in the List from the Windows symbol, Lower left corner.

"Gear" for Settings.

I do not see Feedback Hub in Settings.

I have No Clue about the "recently update of device"?

Microsoft has "Updates" about every 2 weeks.

No Clue about, When was the Update I was asked about?

Please advise,

Thanks,

Lostintrama

***Modified title from: Feedback Hub?***

:)

lostintrama, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Received notification for Feedback Hub

1. Received notification for Feedback Hub - Similar Threads - Received notification Feedback

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there might be any problem. Kindly suggest me the necessary solution. All the details are enclosed herewith along with the...
  4. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there might be any problem. Kindly suggest me the necessary solution. All the details are enclosed herewith along with the...
  5. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  6. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  7. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  8. Feedback hub

Feedback hub: I want to disable shortcut key Win+F (take screenshot and popup feedback hub) as I accidentally press Win+F frequently as it is quite near to Ctrl+F key which I use often. There is no way to disable Win+F so I intend to uninstall feedback hub now, may I know is it easy to...
  9. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  10. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...