Windows 10: Received Severe Threat on laptop-Trojan:JS/Obfus.A (Active)

Discus and support Received Severe Threat on laptop-Trojan:JS/Obfus.A (Active) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received this threat that shows up on my Windows Security and ran all the scans but they keep coming up clean, yet the threat is still there and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by T42(2), Sep 12, 2019.

1. T42(2) Win User

Received Severe Threat on laptop-Trojan:JS/Obfus.A (Active)

I received this threat that shows up on my Windows Security and ran all the scans but they keep coming up clean, yet the threat is still there and tells me to take action! I completed the Quickscan, Full Scan, and even did the Windows Defenders Offline Scan but the threat says it is still there. Any suggestions? Do I ignore it and believe the scans or take this Severe Threat notification seriously? Thank you; grandmother here, not very tech saavy. Teresa

:)

T42(2), Sep 12, 2019
  2. Mr TomR Win User

On Windows 10 I cannot permanently get rid of a Trojan called: JS/Flafisi.D

Every few days for over a month I've gotten a Windows Defender message that a severe threat called Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D has been found on my computer, and then says "this program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker." The message says to
    "Remove threat now", and tells me the Trojan has been quarantined, and there is no longer any threat. The problem is this all happens AGAIN over and over every few days. What is attracting this malware back, or is some malware reinstalling itself again and
    again. Windows tech support can't find anything or help me stop this. Anyone else have this Trojan JS/Flafisi.D with the same problem, and how did you fix it?

Mr TomR, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Received Severe Threat on laptop-Trojan:JS/Obfus.A (Active)

I have been infected with Trojan: JS/BlacoleRef.CC

I got a message from Windows Defender (WD) about been infected by this trojan, JS/BlacoleRef.CC, and I said yes to its deletion asking. Afterwards, as recommended, I ran a full scan of WD and it did not appear back but now all options in WD settings
    are not accessible. I was trying to see excluded files. What to do?

[Original Title: Trojan: JS/BlacoleRef.CC]

JesúsConde, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Received Severe Threat on laptop-Trojan:JS/Obfus.A (Active)

1. Received Severe Threat on laptop-Trojan:JS/Obfus.A (Active) - Similar Threads - Received Severe Threat

2. Loki Trojan found on PC and received threats via email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loki Trojan found on PC and received threats via email.: I have found Loki Trojan on my PC and received the below threat, what should I do and should I be concerned?*** Email address is removed for privacy *** 06/01/2024 18:40In case you didn't get last email. Pay attention now.You have used video call recently. And I have very...
  3. Loki Trojan found on PC and received threats via email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loki Trojan found on PC and received threats via email.: I have found Loki Trojan on my PC and received the below threat, what should I do and should I be concerned?*** Email address is removed for privacy *** 06/01/2024 18:40In case you didn't get last email. Pay attention now.You have used video call recently. And I have very...
  4. Severe Threat removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Severe Threat removal: I did a full scan of my laptop and a Trojan was detected. I selected to have it removed and 40 minutes later it still hasn't completed the task. Is there a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/severe-threat-removal/46aed1f3-cb71-4da2-8281-c85d177ed140
  5. Severe Threat removal

Severe Threat removal: I did a full scan of my laptop and a Trojan was detected. I selected to have it removed and 40 minutes later it still hasn't completed the task. Is there a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/severe-threat-removal/46aed1f3-cb71-4da2-8281-c85d177ed140
  6. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

Trojan Found classed as "severe": I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as...
  7. infected with trojan js/nemucod.SMQ!MTB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    infected with trojan js/nemucod.SMQ!MTB: HiI recieved email with a click link that went to an unopened adobe that I then needed to login to openI didnt do this step.I called sender and was told it was a scam/virus. I scanned with Microsoft defender and it found and quarantined trojan: js/nemucod.SMQ!MTB. I then...
  8. removal of trojan threat

removal of trojan threat: My windows defender recently detected a trojan threat. It said that the threat was blocked. It then said "This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future" But underneath it said " Status: Removed" I don't understand what that means. Is my...
  9. severe threat detected

severe threat detected: I'm getting a severe virus threat that continually is trying to load. Defender cleaned most of them except this one: [ATTACH]What should I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/severe-threat-detected/c98323e0-f01b-4a61-ba62-6a6c9aa3cf48"
  10. TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active

TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active: Hello. Now for a week, when I use my computer, Windows security notification shows up and it always shows that TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active. I am wondering how can you get rid of it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trojan:JS/Obfus.A

2. windows defender is not removing trojan js/obfus.A

3. remove trojan:js/obfus.a

4. threat Trojan:JS/ObfusA