Windows 10: Receiver got a lot of "??" when receive mail

Discus and support Receiver got a lot of "??" when receive mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I got complain from Foreigner user using difference domain as when they receive mail from my domain that they will see a lot of "????" in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dilok Phaiboolkulkitti, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Receiver got a lot of "??" when receive mail

Recently, I got complain from Foreigner user using difference domain as when they receive mail from my domain that they will see a lot of "????" in email by example below,

This issue happen only when send email from Outlook application, No problem if send from web browser.

as I understand this issue may cause uni-code,, but I don't know how can I fix .. please kind to advice.

Receiver got a lot of "??" when receive mail ddce203a-b410-4b5c-8260-69d9787c4840?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dilok Phaiboolkulkitti, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Mustang Win User

Yahoo account won't receive mail

I've started using Mail app in Wndows 10 on a trial basis, on my desktop PC.

I've added my Yahoo mail account and can send emails but cannot receive them.

I tried using a solution offered in a post on another thread, by logging into my Yahoo account, and going to security to add a specific password for my account for apps, but cannot find any option to do this.

The only option it offers is to use/disable less secure options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update: Mail started being received 30 minutes after I had sent it from another email client.

Gripes about Mail app:

• Emails can't be saved to desktop
    • Font defaults can't be set size and text chosen, eg Arial

Mustang, Jul 3, 2020
  3. geekdom Win User
    Mail app- I receive mail but can't send

Regarding your receive mail problem:

• What is your operating system?
    • Is there an error message associated when you attempt to receive mail?
    • Please provide the complete error message, but do not include personal information.

geekdom, Jul 3, 2020
  4. El_Mayo Win User

Receiver got a lot of "??" when receive mail

PCI Receiver suggestions?

Can someone suggest a wireless PCI receiver that works better than what I've got now?
    I've got a Belkin one but the connection is TERRIBLE with it because I'm upstairs behind close doors etc. etc.
    the internet works flawlessly downstairs next to the router

El_Mayo, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Receiver got a lot of "??" when receive mail

1. Receiver got a lot of "??" when receive mail - Similar Threads - Receiver got lot

2. Receiving BSOD A lot recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving BSOD A lot recently: Hello, I just upgraded to a new SSD and during that upgrade, I also changed from windows 10 to windows 11. I did a fresh install using a bootable USB drive which I had set up using Microsofts media creation tool.Before installing windows 11, I upgraded my bios to the latest...
  3. Receiving BSOD A lot recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving BSOD A lot recently: Hello, I just upgraded to a new SSD and during that upgrade, I also changed from windows 10 to windows 11. I did a fresh install using a bootable USB drive which I had set up using Microsofts media creation tool.Before installing windows 11, I upgraded my bios to the latest...
  4. Not receiving e-mails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving e-mails.: Hey guys. So, i want to change the PIN when opening the windows but they ask me for a code wich they send through Yahoo mail. The problem is that i am not receiving theese emails. I checked and re-checked my email so i can assure it's the right one but no luck. What should i...
  5. not receiving mail

not receiving mail: Refers to microsoft windows mail I was using outlook 2007 but decided to progress to Microsoft Mail win10 I have opened 2 accounts gmail and an internet provider and linked them. However, I see only the gmail mails. Since I don't know whether the 2nd was opened as a POP or...
  6. Not Receiving E-Mails

Not Receiving E-Mails: Hello, All, I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop. There are 4 linked email accounts, but now only one updates with new emails. Specifically with AOL, I repeatedly receive messages that my account is "out of date", but it does not update despite multiple attempts...
  7. Mail not receiving

Mail not receiving: Hi, I've set up an IMAP email account in Windows 10 mail application. Ive successfully tested the outbound email traffic but nothing is incoming. The senders are all receiving Failure Notices. There is no explanation in the returned emails other than to say Sorry, we...
  8. e-mail not received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    e-mail not received: i was trying to redeem my windows 10 edition of minecraft but i did not receive the e-mail containing the code for the minecraft. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-received/5d4af92d-afdb-4b1a-a839-43b7470df5da"
  9. Windows mail not receiving

Windows mail not receiving: I have set up a Windows Mail account for my friend using the input/output server details provided by her ISP and installation was accepted. However, I've tried sending her an email from my WLM account but nothing is received in the inbox. If anything, what have I done wrong?...
  10. Can not receive Mail

Can not receive Mail: Hi. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows 10 Mail a number of times, have also reset my computer, but I still can not receive emails. I can send emails. Things are getting urgent. Regards. John Rance....