Windows 10: Receiver loses audio signal

Discus and support Receiver loses audio signal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the last windows 10 update (1809) , my HTPC's receiver keeps changing inputs from the HDMI Plug to Analog when I dont have any audio playing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Norlig, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Norlig Win User

Receiver loses audio signal

Since the last windows 10 update (1809) , my HTPC's receiver keeps changing inputs from the HDMI Plug to Analog when I dont have any audio playing on the computer.

as soon as I turn on a source though, the receiver clicks and starts to play audio from the PC's HDMI passthrough source.

This was not happening on 1803, and it is causing a delay every time I want to start any media.

For example, starting a youtube video, the receiver clicks and audio starts playing after a few seconds.

I pause youtube, and about 10 seconds later, the receiver clicks again and tries to pick up an Analog signal.

If I continue playing youtube, the receiver clicks and starts playing the audio after a few seconds.

highly annoying.

Please help me fix this.

:)

Norlig, Oct 22, 2018
  2. adsa1969 Win User

N70 losing signal

This is really annoying me now. I've had an N70 on TMobile for two weeks and it freezes and loses the signal almost every day. It fails to work in any of the areas where my old Nokia used too. TMobile suggested forcing GSM through the Settings>Network
    menu and this fixed it...for one day! Now back to square one with phone losing signal for hours on end wuith no warning, not being able to make or receive calls or text in the middle of a city is a nightmare! Any ideas what to do? Change the phone?

adsa1969, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Screens suddenly losing signal.

Hi,

No signal issues or screens losing signal may occur due to the following reasons:

• Broken or loose cables
    • Defective or outdated video cards
    • Faulty ports
    • Incorrect video setup or settings

Error 0x800700B7 means that there is a system restore error. To further rectify your concern in screens losing its signal, we advise checking and updating your video drivers. Refer to
    Andre Da Costa's Wiki article: How to: Install and Update drivers
    in Windows 10
    for the procedures. This will serve as your guide in ensuring that your video card drivers are all updated.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Receiver loses audio signal - Similar Threads - Receiver loses audio

2. My monitor is receiving no signal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor is receiving no signal.: I’ve used this monitor on a previous device and it was working great. Now that I got a new laptop, I plugged in everything the way I did before. The hdmi cable works perfect, as I have checked on a different device, and the port on my laptop also works. I’m thinking it’s an...
  3. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  4. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  5. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. HDMI devices receive no signal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDMI devices receive no signal: Hello, this is my first post of this kind since ages, but at this point I'm beyond frustrated and confused. Sometime last year I noticed I couldn't connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI when it was never an issue before. The tv recognized that something was plugged in, but it...
  7. New audio interface, some apps not receiving mic signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New audio interface, some apps not receiving mic signal: I'm stumped on this one, any help would be appreciated. Recently upgraded from a Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 to a Tascam Series 102i audio interface, I use an Audio Technica AT2020 mic. Everything seemed great when I made the switch; my mic gain levels were way better on Discord...
  8. Losing signal following by device connect audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing signal following by device connect audio: Hello, I have been having a problem with my PC losing signal and then hearing the device connect audio a few seconds later. The only way to temp resolve the issue is to restart pc. I have a reset button on my case so I have been using this. This has been happening quite...
  9. PC loses signal to monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC loses signal to monitor: While I play a video game, FPS in game start dropping and the monitor loses signal, but the PC is still working. Today I tried the thingy with Capslock and after I pressed it two times, my PC stopped. After I turned it back on it booted, but a black screen appeared and not...
  10. Monitors Lose Signal On Boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors Lose Signal On Boot: I have 3 Benq xl2720z monitors all using dp. In the morning I went to turn on my monitors to find out there was no signal in any of them. I then rebooted my computer and when I got to the spinning orb, my computers faded to black in the middle of it and lost signal. I...