Windows 10: Receiving Blue Screen error due to an application

Discus and support Receiving Blue Screen error due to an application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mọi người ơi máy của e bị màn hình xanh do cài đặt phần mềm đóng băng có tên là Time Feeze,khi bật máy lên màn hình cứ đứng im như vậy khởi động lại... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Outaku, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Outaku Win User

Receiving Blue Screen error due to an application

Mọi người ơi máy của e bị màn hình xanh do cài đặt phần mềm đóng băng có tên là Time Feeze,khi bật máy lên màn hình cứ đứng im như vậy khởi động lại bao nhiêu lần cũng vậy ạ.Ai có biết cách sửa thì giúp e với!

{Translation into English:

Everybody's got a blue screen due to the installation of the freezing software called Time Feeze, when you turn on the computer on the screen keep it rebooted so many times so ạ.Ai know how to fix then help E!

}

***Modified title from: got a blue screen due to the installation of the freezing software called Time Feeze***

:)

Outaku, Jan 7, 2020

2. received blue screen error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it.

Please provide answers to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When exactly you had received this blue screen error?

• Did you receive any error message with the blue screen?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to run DISM and check if it helps.

The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Receiving Blue Screen error on the computer.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact error message that you had received?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

4. Receiving Blue Screen error due to an application

received KERNAL MODE TRAP blue screen error

Hi,

I understand that you have received a blue screen error. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• When exactly you have received this error?

• Did you receive any code numbers or values along with this issue?

• Did you make any changes to the computer recently

• Are you able to access the desktop?
    This issue may arise due to the following reasons:

• Corrupted device drivers.

• Corruption in Windows registry.

• Driver conflicts.

• Damaged hard disk.
    It could be better, if I get the exact error code or value to provide advance troubleshooting steps.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Also refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Thank you.

Thema:

Receiving Blue Screen error due to an application

1. Receiving Blue Screen error due to an application - Similar Threads - Receiving Blue Screen

2. Blue screen errors crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen errors crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe: Situation: Just clicking the hibernate button on Windows 10 results in a blue screen. As long as you don't click the hibernate button, it can be used normally. Current investigation situation:chkdsk D: The mechanical disk is unmounted with the command. Both are uninstalled,...
  3. Blue screen errors crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen errors crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe: Situation: Just clicking the hibernate button on Windows 10 results in a blue screen. As long as you don't click the hibernate button, it can be used normally. Current investigation situation:chkdsk D: The mechanical disk is unmounted with the command. Both are uninstalled,...
  4. Blue screen errors crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen due to Portcls.sys error

Blue Screen due to Portcls.sys error: I am getting that error on this machine and don't know what I need to do to fix it. Please help, thank youI saw some messages before and asked to put a minidump zip file in so to save that time:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhPBjHxOzLsMjxdmFFd2_MaNKRiG?e=hK8W3T...
  6. Blue Screen due to Portcls.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen due to Portcls.sys error: I am getting that error on this machine and don't know what I need to do to fix it. Please help, thank youI saw some messages before and asked to put a minidump zip file in so to save that time:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhPBjHxOzLsMjxdmFFd2_MaNKRiG?e=hK8W3T...
  7. Blue Screen due to Portcls.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Receiving Blue Screen error with Kernel Data InPage Error

Receiving Blue Screen error with Kernel Data InPage Error: Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too frequently lately, it returns the following message: Stop Code: KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR. ***Modified title from: Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs,...
  9. SmartAudio.exe Application Error/ Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SmartAudio.exe Application Error/ Blue Screens: Hello, my 1 year old laptop ASUS S510UA has been blue screening and some times booting into BIOS instead of into windows. Sometimes before it crashes i get the error in the image below. I'm not sure if my RAM is dying/dead..... but my next semester of University starts in a...
  10. Receiving Blue Screen error

Receiving Blue Screen error: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...