Windows 10: Receiving duplicate emails again and again in Windows Live Mail randomly and sometime...

Discus and support Receiving duplicate emails again and again in Windows Live Mail randomly and sometime... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am Receiving duplicate emails again and again in Windows Live Mail randomly and sometime automatically when windows get updated. My inbox is getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KSP0812, May 7, 2020.

1. KSP0812 Win User

Receiving duplicate emails again and again in Windows Live Mail randomly and sometime...

I am Receiving duplicate emails again and again in Windows Live Mail randomly and sometime automatically when windows get updated. My inbox is getting full every day due to this problem. I have configured my account as POP3. I have contacted Microsoft Technical team over phone several times however there response is pathetic and purposely they disconnect the call while talking after long hold without giving complaint number. Have never expected this kind of support from Microsoft technical team.

:)

KSP0812, May 7, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 7, 2020
  3. Markc_828 Win User
    Recieving duplicate emails through window live mail

Hi,

In the last month or so we have been receiving emails through our live mail account that are duplicated several times with the same message.

How can I stop this?

Markc_828, May 7, 2020
  4. Sarah5782 Win User

Receiving duplicate emails again and again in Windows Live Mail randomly and sometime...

Windows 10 Mail People duplicates contacts

The contacts in my Windows 10 Mail People randomly duplicate. I have one contact that is listed four times. Other contacts are strangely listed by their e-mail address. I had the same problem with my Windows Live Mail. That problem was solved when I subscribed
    to the Windows 365 and replaced it with Outlook. The Windows 10 Mail seems very unstable. Is there a way to resolve this permanently? With the Windows Live Mail this random duplication occurred several times. In lieu of a fix, can the People contacts be deleted
    as a whole and reinstalled?

Sarah5782, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Receiving duplicate emails again and again in Windows Live Mail randomly and sometime... - Similar Threads - Receiving duplicate emails

2. Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again: i've been using windows mail for a year now and its been working fine. last couple of days it suddenly stops working. all the emails disappear, they haven't been deleted as they're still on my phone but none of my email accounts will work on my computer. All the folders...
  3. Live Mail - sign in again?? - How??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live Mail - sign in again?? - How??: After earlier password change, when signing into Windows Live Mail: 1. It declares that "to ensure security you must Sign-in again". 2. So I click "OK", and it returns to the original Sign-in screen. 3. I enter the same address and pw, and hit "Sign In". but... 4....
  4. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  5. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  6. Live mail is asking for passcode again and again

Live mail is asking for passcode again and again: I am getting the below error when trying to sync live mail with Gmail, though it worked fine until this morning no config changes were made ---------------- Unable to send or receive messages for the <<name>> account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you...
  7. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  8. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  9. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  10. Windows update failing again and again, loosing the will to live!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update failing again and again, loosing the will to live!!!: Initially I had Windows 10 32bit home with the fall creators update on, and in part most things worked apart from cortana, no loss there. It was running as an admin account, I then added a user account and a password for my admin, after this it was all downhill. I no longer...