Windows 10: Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

Discus and support Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephenGrubbBelgium, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

Hello,

I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language.

However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live in Belgium where the languages are French and Dutch but my profile says ENGLISH. My Windows installation is in English its just the emails that are the problem!

Please help

Stephen

:)

StephenGrubbBelgium, Apr 4, 2019

2. Foreign Language Keyboards

Hi Louis,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Yes keyboard will be available in windows 10 for foreign languages.

I would suggest you to follow the link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

Note: The steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

I hope this information will help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Apr 4, 2019
  3. roseisred Win User
    foreign language font

In Windows 10, how do I change the font from English to a foreign language to use primarily in email (gmail)?

roseisred, Apr 4, 2019
  4. mcgreat Win User

Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

KIN One: foreign language support

So, I do understand that the KIN phones will offer a full Zune experience. Will the KIN be able to display song titles that are other than English and Spanish? Specifically, will KIN display Korean language, for example?

Same question holds true for received email messages that were composed in languages other than English and Spanish.

mcgreat, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

1. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language - Similar Threads - Receiving email messages

2. Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft: The emails I get from Microsoft are in Arabic. Not sure how and when this change happened. How do I get them in English? I've verified that my location is set as United States....
  3. Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft: The emails I get from Microsoft are in Arabic. Not sure how and when this change happened. How do I get them in English? I've verified that my location is set as United States....
  4. My Widgets are in foreign language

My Widgets are in foreign language: My System settings and language is set to English United States. My Region is the Netherlands, because that's where I live. I don't speak the language of the region Dutch. Windows assumes that I do speak Dutch and shows me widgets and news content in local language. How do I...
  5. adds in foreign language

in Windows 10 Customization
    adds in foreign language: how do I prevent adds in foreign language, not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adds-in-foreign-language/1df64c22-c30a-4495-bf5c-41096f7153c4
  6. Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting: I added language extensions yesterday. My system is now displaying a foreign language that I cannot read. I want to change the Default language, but I cannot execute the instructions because I cannot read page in the foreign language. Please help....
  7. foreign language keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    foreign language keyboard: Where do I find instructions how to install a foreign language keyboard in Windows 10? In earlier Operating Systems such information was easily available within the OS without having to resort to the Internet....
  8. receive email from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    receive email from Microsoft.: We receive repeated emails from Microsoft Outlook saying folders have conflicting names or system reserved names. We would like this email to stop now. Sick of it. Regards, Ron Briggs....
  9. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...: I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community Can you please help solve this issue....
  10. Foreign language in app window

Foreign language in app window: For some reason some fields of software display in a foreign language! In the language settings there are only two languages, English (US) and English (UK). As you can see on the Scribus screenshot, some fields are most definitely not English!! *Devil Weird enough, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Receives microsoft eamils in different language?