Windows 10: Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on

Discus and support Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using a Microsoft surface pro and I usually leave battery saver on. For this reason, I made my mail and calendar app always run in the background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saife Salem, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on

I am using a Microsoft surface pro and I usually leave battery saver on. For this reason, I made my mail and calendar app always run in the background by going to settings then battery and ticking the box to allow the app to run background tasks. This means I could receive emails when the email app is closed, however, when I shut down my device and turn it on the next day, I stop receiving email notifications. I only start receiving notifications when I go back to settings and untick the box to allow the app to run background tasks then tick it again.

:)

Saife Salem, Sep 6, 2018

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Sep 7, 2018
  3. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on

Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on

1. Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on - Similar Threads - Receiving Email Notifications

2. battery saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery saver: i want my battery saver setting to be on ON. when i put the laptop into sleep or it shuts down the battery saver setting turn off every single time.How do i fix this so it is always on? Shouldn't it stay on?Thanks...
  3. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  4. Battery Saver

Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  5. NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS

NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS: As of May 3rd I am no longer receiving any facebook email notifications. No one can seem to fix this. PLESE help! Thanks! I had my computer friend check every setting and everything appears fine....
  6. Battery saver.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery saver.: My battery is very low at 5% so I want to save my battery. I try turning batter save on but it don't allow me to. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/ca42be6b-d143-46d4-8c2e-21afe2a0764b
  7. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Saver: Battery Saver key is not working . I have to click manually the key to work the battery saver mode going in the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/6bafe265-02de-4495-ad69-684894396698
  8. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Saver: I got a laptop yesterday Lenovo Yoga C740 and one thing I noticed was it had a little timer that told you how much time you can use the computer before it dies, but the issue is that it is always displaying that I only have very little time to use it. I wanted to know if it...
  9. battery saver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery saver: after i updated to the 2004 version,clicking the battery saver button from the taskbar is not possible. Clicking it shows no effect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/cc50970c-1896-4211-8624-1f53d6b527d2
  10. 2004 - Battery Saver in notification's DOES NOT WORK

2004 - Battery Saver in notification's DOES NOT WORK: Among the MANY other issues - especially the the DAMN NEW EDGE FAVORITES ONE - 2004 update has messed up the Battery Saver button in the notifcations menu. IF I go to settings the Button WILL click but that is a pain. BUT the one in Notications does NOT work. [ATTACH]...