Windows 10: Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

Discus and support Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Hanif Danawala, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community

Can you please help solve this issue.

:)

Hanif Danawala, Jul 20, 2019

2. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Jul 20, 2019
  4. sonivipul Win User

Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

Change Family Safety, Email report language?

my email id is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i receive email for the family safety on my pc (windows-10) and the report in the email is in Arabic and i need it to be in english;So how can i change the email language?

i have tried below steps and i still get in arabic:

1. Sign in to https://account.live.com

2. Please make sure that the language listed at the status bar of the page was English.

After setting your account to English, kindly update us if you will still receive reports on a different language.

sonivipul, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

1. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private... - Similar Threads - Receiving emails Microsoft

2. folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

in Windows 10 Customization
    folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language: 6 Years ago I purchased a laptop when I lived in the Nederlands and created my Microsoft account there, the day I got the laptop I changed the language an region to the United Kingdom and I have not used that computer in a year. my have consistently been getting Microsoft...
  3. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  4. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...
  5. Microsoft email received - is it genuine?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft email received - is it genuine?: I have received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - subject 'Your computer's security is our priority', it contains links but Microsoft say in their policy that they will not send emails with links? Is this email genuine, it looks it? How does one...
  6. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b
  7. Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language: Hello, I've been receiving e-mail from Microsoft in another language in my account. I have searched through all the available settings in the Account page and selected my language as turkish. But I'm still getting e-mail from Microsoft in Deutsch Please help!...
  8. Microsoft Store displaying in different language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store displaying in different language: Hello, As you can see in the picture attached a part of the microsoft store is showing in what I think is norwegian. First of all, I dont live in Norway, nor I have installed this language nor my region is norway. How can I change it to English ?? [img] 115660
  9. Microsoft Store displaying in different language

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store displaying in different language: Hello, As you can see in the picture attached a part of the microsoft store is showing in what I think is norwegian. First of all, I dont live in Norway, nor I have installed this language nor my region is norway. How can I change it to English ?? [img] 115660
  10. Microsoft Email - Access to Account from China

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Email - Access to Account from China: I got an email from Microsoft this morning for unusual activity -- basically someone accessed my account from China. I logged into live.com (directly) and noticed the activity in my log. So the email was legit. I changed my password. Is there anything else that I should do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emails from microsoft is in different language

2. recieving email in diferent language