Windows 10: Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

Discus and support Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Hanif Danawala, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community

Can you please help solve this issue.

:)

Hanif Danawala, Jul 20, 2019

2. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Jul 20, 2019
  4. sonivipul Win User

Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

Change Family Safety, Email report language?

my email id is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i receive email for the family safety on my pc (windows-10) and the report in the email is in Arabic and i need it to be in english;So how can i change the email language?

i have tried below steps and i still get in arabic:

1. Sign in to https://account.live.com

2. Please make sure that the language listed at the status bar of the page was English.

After setting your account to English, kindly update us if you will still receive reports on a different language.

sonivipul, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

1. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private... - Similar Threads - Receiving emails Microsoft

2. not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email,: not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-receive-microsoft-account/9a2e0881-1cdd-445b-9f3b-cab88e376173
  3. not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email,: not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-receive-microsoft-account/9a2e0881-1cdd-445b-9f3b-cab88e376173
  4. Microsoft Private Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Private Access: We are testing out Microsoft Private Access. So far, it's working well. I have one issue. When our laptops are connected to cellular, Private Access will not connect. Is there a setting or registry entry I can change to fix this?...
  5. Microsoft Private Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Private Access: We are testing out Microsoft Private Access. So far, it's working well. I have one issue. When our laptops are connected to cellular, Private Access will not connect. Is there a setting or registry entry I can change to fix this?...
  6. Email not able to send or receive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email not able to send or receive: I have Win 7 & 10 on two different pc's. I use Win Live Mail for my e-mail client on both devices plus on my tablet. Out of the blue yesterday I was unable to send mail, then today I can neither send or receive through LM. I am an ATT customer and have been using Yahoo mail...
  7. i am not receiving some emails from private domain emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am not receiving some emails from private domain emails: Hello and sorry if I am asking this question wrong, but I am not receiving emails from people who have private domain emails. I am getting them from people who have a Hotmail or gmail account etc, but not from people who have private email addresses. I do get some, for...
  8. Emails from Microsoft domains in different language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Emails from Microsoft domains in different language: Hello, I setup and configured my Microsoft Family settings and receive emails from "microsoftfamily" and "accountprotection" in Vietnamese. I've checked all my location, language and time zone settings and still receive these emails in Vietnamese. Any ideas?...
  9. receive email from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    receive email from Microsoft.: We receive repeated emails from Microsoft Outlook saying folders have conflicting names or system reserved names. We would like this email to stop now. Sick of it. Regards, Ron Briggs....
  10. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Receives microsoft eamils in different language?

2. receiving emails from microsoft in different language

3. emails from microsoft is in different language

4. recieving email in diferent language