Windows 10: Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic

Discus and support Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I keep getting email notifications in Arabic. My account was initially set up in UAE Dubai and linked to Xbox one. I have since moved to Canada and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BrendanDias, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic

I keep getting email notifications in Arabic. My account was initially set up in UAE Dubai and linked to Xbox one. I have since moved to Canada and wish to receive notifications in English I don't know Arabic any way. These notifications are being generated by MS Family.

I have tried several times to change the language with no success. Below is a sample if the emails I receive.

Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic 339621e7-a435-41c4-91b1-1363bc1d4658?upload=true.png

:)

BrendanDias, Apr 21, 2020
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Apr 21, 2020
  3. sonivipul Win User
    Family Safety Wrong email language - Arabic instead of English

my email id is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i receive email in Arabic for the family safety report. In all my and my family account setting out language is English only. Is it because my time zone is in Dubai Microsoft on its
    own sending me email in Arabic. So how can i change the email language to English.

sonivipul, Apr 21, 2020
  4. sonivipul Win User

Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic

Change Family Safety, Email report language?

my email id is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i receive email for the family safety on my pc (windows-10) and the report in the email is in Arabic and i need it to be in english;So how can i change the email language?

i have tried below steps and i still get in arabic:

1. Sign in to https://account.live.com

2. Please make sure that the language listed at the status bar of the page was English.

After setting your account to English, kindly update us if you will still receive reports on a different language.

sonivipul, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic

1. Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic - Similar Threads - Receiving emails wrong

2. Email correspondence in Arabic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email correspondence in Arabic: My emails from Microsoft are all ser to Arabic, despite my country & language setting being set to English US. Please help me figure out a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-correspondence-in-arabic/5af8e3ac-21cc-4ef1-9807-232ac131f708
  3. Email correspondence in Arabic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email correspondence in Arabic: My emails from Microsoft are all ser to Arabic, despite my country & language setting being set to English US. Please help me figure out a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-correspondence-in-arabic/5af8e3ac-21cc-4ef1-9807-232ac131f708
  4. Email correspondence in Arabic

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem with arabic language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with arabic language: Hello allI just installed windows 11 23H2 adguard versionAnd after finishing the installation I added arabic Egypt language and I done every setting in control panel with arabic languageBut there is a problemIf I tried old notepad file with arabic text on it it appears with...
  6. Problem with arabic language

Problem with arabic language: Hello allI just installed windows 11 23H2 adguard versionAnd after finishing the installation I added arabic Egypt language and I done every setting in control panel with arabic languageBut there is a problemIf I tried old notepad file with arabic text on it it appears with...
  7. Arabic language problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic language problem: Hello ,I have installed Arabic pack language on my laptop,windows 10 pro,but the programs that require this language won't open.How do i resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-language-problem/806174af-6e7e-4407-b1e2-d534a19454b9
  8. Arabic language problem

Arabic language problem: Hello ,I have installed Arabic pack language on my laptop,windows 10 pro,but the programs that require this language won't open.How do i resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-language-problem/806174af-6e7e-4407-b1e2-d534a19454b9
  9. Issues with Arabic Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Arabic Language Pack: So, I downloaded the Arabic LP for Arabic class, just for occasional use, however immediately after downloading it, the entire computer decided that Arabic was the main language it wanted to use, even after switching to English. On boot up, my computer says it is in French,...
  10. Wrong notification about a received email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong notification about a received email: My PC shows one unopened email in my Microsoft mail app. I can see the sender and the topic but I cannot delete this notification. I restarted my PC but this indication is still there. How can I remove it?...