Windows 10: receiving emails

Discus and support receiving emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; on my work phone i can receive emails i can send them but cant receive them i tried sending one from my personnal laptop to the phone but this message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by andygilbert3, Mar 2, 2020.

1. receiving emails

on my work phone i can receive emails i can send them but cant receive them i tried sending one from my personnal laptop to the phone but this message appeared....Contact the recipient by some other means by phone, for example and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system isn't accepting connection requests from your email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.
    For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.i clicked the link but i go to someone selling laptops??

:)

andygilbert3, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Mar 2, 2020
  3. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Mar 2, 2020
  4. receiving emails

Long delay in receiving email notifications

I received 4 PM's today and I have yet to receive an email about any of them

brandonwh64, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

receiving emails

1. receiving emails - Similar Threads - receiving emails

2. Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...: Hello!A few days ago I was receiving emails about single-use code to access my account without asking for it. I receive these emails two and three times a day. Emails are sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I would like to know if it has happened to anyone...
  3. Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...: Hello!A few days ago I was receiving emails about single-use code to access my account without asking for it. I receive these emails two and three times a day. Emails are sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I would like to know if it has happened to anyone...
  4. I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key: Hello,I bought the Windows 11 Home from the official Microsoft site https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11?wa=wsignin1.0 on the 13th of March and I only got the product key displayed on the website, which disappeared after closing the tab.It's already two days...
  5. I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key

I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key: Hello,I bought the Windows 11 Home from the official Microsoft site https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11?wa=wsignin1.0 on the 13th of March and I only got the product key displayed on the website, which disappeared after closing the tab.It's already two days...
  6. Verification Email not Received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification Email not Received: I want to update or change security in my microsoft account and am able to access my account. Everytime I select something Microsoft wants to check my identity by sending a code to my email account. It confirms the email address to send the code to correctly which should lead...
  7. Verification Email not Received

Verification Email not Received: I want to update or change security in my microsoft account and am able to access my account. Everytime I select something Microsoft wants to check my identity by sending a code to my email account. It confirms the email address to send the code to correctly which should lead...
  8. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  9. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  10. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing