Windows 10: Receiving erros of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio or video file

Discus and support Receiving erros of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio or video file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings for the day ! Hello there, I am from India and i am using my HP Pavilion 360 laptop with windows 10 OS. I am currently receiving an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JhalakPokar, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Receiving erros of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio or video file

Greetings for the day !

Hello there, I am from India and i am using my HP Pavilion 360 laptop with windows 10 OS. I am currently receiving an error code of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio file in my laptop or video file. Infact i am also unable to hear sound over youtube while playing videos. Prior to it, everything was working properly but suddenly this has happened.

Please help me out its really urgent for me as i am video editor and need sound any how. Please help me !!!

:)

JhalakPokar, Jan 14, 2019

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Audio And Videos files are not playing, not even youtube or any **** videos.

Hi Tista,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your audio and video files can occur due to several reasons, such as, corrupted system files, driver issues, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • What's the make and model of your computer?
    • What are the other troubleshooting steps that you've taken besides running the audio troubleshooter? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Receiving erros of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio or video file

Audio device

Sir,

I can't solve above guidence. i tried.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Actually originally windows 7 (SP1). Operating system 64bit.
    Presently, Windows 7 to Windows 10 as per the instructions of widows 10 downloaded for upgrading free after 29th

--------------------------------------------

0xc00d36fa (0xc00d36fa)

This above error notifiication windows showing whie click Play audio music or video

Till Now no sound for audio and video

This is happening recently just 15 days over.

Please give back to sound while playing audio or video.

Next step? what i want to do?

R.SRINIVASAN

RajamannarSrinivasan, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Receiving erros of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio or video file

1. Receiving erros of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio or video file - Similar Threads - Receiving erros 0xc00d36fa

2. Windows Audio and Any Video Playing Stoppes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio and Any Video Playing Stoppes: PC sounds and videos suddenly stop, when I start troubleshooter it runs for about 2-5 min. and then says windows audio service was not running, and suddenly sounds come back. This happens so many times in few hours but never happens while playing games. I tried common...
  3. Windows Audio and Any Video Playing Stoppes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio and Any Video Playing Stoppes: PC sounds and videos suddenly stop, when I start troubleshooter it runs for about 2-5 min. and then says windows audio service was not running, and suddenly sounds come back. This happens so many times in few hours but never happens while playing games. I tried common...
  4. Windows Audio and Any Video Playing Stoppes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa: Hi,Some days ago, audio didn’t play anymore. It affects all audio outputs/devices speaker, headphones, HDMI, even Bluetooth. At the beginning, there was a red cross icon over the audio icon on the task bar. It’s not a hardware issue because in dual boot mode on the second...
  6. Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa: Hi,Some days ago, audio didn’t play anymore. It affects all audio outputs/devices speaker, headphones, HDMI, even Bluetooth. At the beginning, there was a red cross icon over the audio icon on the task bar. It’s not a hardware issue because in dual boot mode on the second...
  7. Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can’t play audio or video files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t play audio or video files: For the last 3 days I haven’t been able to play audio files or videos on my windows 10 PC. Youtube takes minutes to load a single video, spotify won’t play songs and when I try to play a downloaded video/audio file nothing happens at all. What so weird about it is that I can...
  9. Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames: 3 weeks ago I noticed that my computer started stuttering for a second or less while playing music, videos and videogames. Video and audio will stutter for a brief period of time randomly almost always 5 minutes after I begin playing media or randomly every 20, 30, 60 minutes...
  10. Unable to play video and audio files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play video and audio files: For the past few days I have been unable to play any video or audio files on my windows 10 PC. When I attempt to open an audio or video file, the application hangs, or does not load at all, I can still open images and documents fine though. Also when in file explorer, and...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows error 0xc00d36fa

2. Error : 0xc00d36fa while installing audio in surface 3