Windows 10: Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’

Discus and support Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’ in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every few days I get a message that my account settings are out of date ... and require fixing. I then put in my password and the 'problem' is fixed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rondenomme, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’

Every few days I get a message that my account settings are out of date ... and require fixing. I then put in my password and the 'problem' is fixed. Why do I get this message and how can I stop it?

***Modified title from: email account setting***

:)

rondenomme, Apr 20, 2020

2. Still getting emails for thread subscription after setting to no emails.

Receive Email = uncheck all boxes
    Default Thread Subscription Mode = Do not subcribe
    Private Messaging = uncheck Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

lyndonguitar, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’

Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’

1. Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’ - Similar Threads - Receiving message ‘Your

2. Email settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email settings out of date: Every 2 days I get a notification on my desk top saying my email settings are out of date. I have windows 10 and Microsoft told me to reinstall Windows which I did . The notification which also appears on my live.co.uk mail account gives me the option to fix my settings. I...
  3. Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date: My dad's Outlook email stopped working a couple days ago and I can't fix it. It says Email account settings are out of date. I click fix it and let it go for 6+ hours and it didn't do anything. I Googled around and changed the time and date settings like people said but it...
  4. email message "out of Date"

email message "out of Date": While away for the holidays, shut down my home computer. Changed my email password on my phone. When restarting computer, I had a message that my email was "out of date". When I clicked on "fix issue" I put in my username and password. I keep getting an error message that...
  5. for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date

for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date: for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-outlook-keep-getting-message-your-settings-are/a9cffd3a-b344-4959-95a7-98b406ce5565
  6. "Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message

"Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message: I keep getting the above message, even though I have reentered my password numerous times and confirmed that the sync settings are correct. Any other suggestions? Thanks...
  7. Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date

Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I've been getting the message "Your Gmail Account Settings Are Out of Date" whenever I open Gmail. I've tried to fix it according to the instructions given, but I still keep getting the message. Also, I have to log in to Gmail whenever I...
  8. Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message

Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message: Ever since a couple of windows 10 updates ago, i constantly get "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" error. I don't use outlook but i use the hotmail mail app. I have also noticed it time to time on the windows video player. I click on the "fix it" button and...
  9. Email settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email settings are out of date: I keep getting an error message ‘Your email settings are out of date”. I type in my password and the problem seems to be sorted out. But then, in a few days, it appears again. Help me with solution, please....
  10. Your email account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your email account settings are out of date: Every day i get this alert even after i do the "fix" Your email account setting are out of date." Danielle TYiA *Smile 61627

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep getting mesage that second user gmail account settings are out of date