Windows 10: Receiving no answer for question about trojan virus on microsoft account

Discus and support Receiving no answer for question about trojan virus on microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have asked a question in microsoft community yesterday but not receiving any answer. In the meantime I have pressed the RSS feed button to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DebuRoy, Oct 9, 2019.

1. DebuRoy Win User

Receiving no answer for question about trojan virus on microsoft account

I have asked a question in microsoft community yesterday but not receiving any answer. In the meantime I have pressed the RSS feed button to unsubscribe by mistake, I do not know whether I am subscribed to it or not as it is taking me to a different page. Please answer for both the questions.

My previous questions category was Virus and Malware, Microsoft security, Windows 7, scanning, removing and detecting threats.

:)

DebuRoy, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Oct 9, 2019
  4. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Receiving no answer for question about trojan virus on microsoft account - Similar Threads - Receiving answer question

2. Questions about Malware/Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Questions about Malware/Virus: Hi, Windows defender keeps finding DefenderTamperingRestore and it keeps coming back and i dont know what to do, what other antivirus should i use other than windows defender. And i want some information on segurazo antivirus and how to remove it[Original Title:...
  3. question about my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    question about my microsoft account: Hi,so I am planning to change the email address for my microsoft account, so i added a new alias and am planning to make it the primary email address and remove the old one, will doing that delete my microsoft store purchases? because i bought minecraft for windows 10 on that...
  4. Question About Microsoft Account

Question About Microsoft Account: hi, what happens if i remove my account microsoft on windows 10 settings , didn't loss any my data ? or just removed on my device laptop?or on website microsoft ?[ATTACH]thanks if supporter helps me my question![ATTACH]...
  5. Question about licenses and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about licenses and Microsoft accounts: If my system says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", will it still reactivate if I reinstall without the MS account? submitted by /u/andrew_982_ [link] [comments]...
  6. Question about virus protection

Question about virus protection: I have not used a laptop in over 5 years and am figuring out my Lenovo Flex 15. My free McAfee expired. My husband says I don't need virus protection (he is a Mac guy) I can't believe that is right. Back in the day I used free virus protection software. Any advice of your...
  7. Question about Microsoft account security

Question about Microsoft account security: Hey guys. So I logged into my MS account randomly to check my recent activity. A bit of paranoia since a few months ago I had some dude trying to hack literally every account I own under the sun. (Seriously. Even useless crap like my Spotify or Town of Salem accounts) So...
  8. Question about Viruses

Question about Viruses: Hello I’m worried that I have a Rat or a keylogger on my pc and i wanted to know if one of these or any sort of malware attach themselves to MP3 or Wav files cause I wanna back up my music and all that but I don’t know if these can infect those files or not. Google won’t give...
  9. Question about registry(virus?)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about registry(virus?): Hi. I recently noticed a problem with the functionality of my computer. Often, the mouse cursor somewhere "escapes" or the processes shut down themselves. I tried reinstalling the system, I scanned the system with windows defender, eset, avira, malwarebytes and other...
  10. Question about Microsoft Accounts

Question about Microsoft Accounts: The issue : The Taskbar crashes everyday when the Windoes Shell Experience Host stops working I have tried ALL you can imagine to fix this, even Microsoft tried to fix it and then they replaced my Surface Book 2 because they couldnt make it stop crashing. Nothing worked, I...