Windows 10: Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language

Discus and support Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've been receiving e-mail from Microsoft in another language in my account. I have searched through all the available settings in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anilavcu, Oct 9, 2018.

1. anilavcu Win User

Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language

Hello,

I've been receiving e-mail from Microsoft in another language in my account. I have searched through all the available settings in the Account page and selected my language as turkish. But I'm still getting e-mail from Microsoft in Deutsch

Please help!

:)

anilavcu, Oct 9, 2018

2. Strange language in Microsoft e-mails received

This is a sample of the e-mail language I receive from Microsoft:

หากนี่คือคุณ คุณสามารถเพิกเฉยต่ออีเมลนี้ได้อย่างปลอด ัย

หากนี่ไม่ใช่คุณ แสดงว่าบัญชีของคุณตกอยู่ในอันตราย โปรดทำตามขั้นตอนเหล่านี้:

เมื่อไม่ต้องการหรือเปลี่ยนแปลงที่ที่คุณได้รับการแจ้งให้ทราบเกี่ยวกับความปลอด ัย ให้

คลิกที่นี่

ขอบคุณ

ทีมงานบัญชี Microsoft

What causes this? How do I correct it?

EdFernandez444, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Strange language in Microsoft e-mails received

Hi Fernandez,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Is this the first email you received through Microsoft in this language?

• Have you tried to reset/change the password for the Microsoft account?

• Have you made changed any settings of the Microsoft account prior to the email?

The mail you receive is in Thai Language. The mail consist of the information on how to reset the password to protect your Microsoft account.

If you need to reset Microsoft account password, I suggest you to refer to the below article to reset the Microsoft account password.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language

Strange language in Microsoft e-mails received

I have been receiving e-mail from Microsoft in this language for many months. Even with Windows 7. Mostly I think when trying to reset a password. I can find no settings involving language in my Microsoft account.. They read this way even on the Google
    website for mail.

EdFernandez444, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language

1. Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language - Similar Threads - Receiving notification mail

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  4. E mail notifications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E mail notifications: I keep getting e mails saying its from Mail service that my account will be deactivated fron incoming mail if i dont verify? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-notifications/55354a3b-292b-4d4e-9542-5c867ea7abe2
  5. Not receiving e-mails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving e-mails.: Hey guys. So, i want to change the PIN when opening the windows but they ask me for a code wich they send through Yahoo mail. The problem is that i am not receiving theese emails. I checked and re-checked my email so i can assure it's the right one but no luck. What should i...
  6. Just received this e-mail claiming to be from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just received this e-mail claiming to be from Microsoft: I have just received this e mail claiming to be from Microsoft The senders e mail address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***> It looks very suspicious Dear Microsoft user, You are receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services...
  7. Not Receiving E-Mails

Not Receiving E-Mails: Hello, All, I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop. There are 4 linked email accounts, but now only one updates with new emails. Specifically with AOL, I repeatedly receive messages that my account is "out of date", but it does not update despite multiple attempts...
  8. e-mail not received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    e-mail not received: i was trying to redeem my windows 10 edition of minecraft but i did not receive the e-mail containing the code for the minecraft. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-received/5d4af92d-afdb-4b1a-a839-43b7470df5da"
  9. Received E-Mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received E-Mail: I just received an email claiming to be from Microsoft thanking me for my order of Defender Firewall for 499.99. I did not order Defender Firewall. It gave me an order number and said if I want to cancel to call 888-632-0222. How do I stop this crook that somehow got my...
  10. e-mail notifications

e-mail notifications: I have enabled e-mail notifications on my Windows 10 computer. The problem is that whenever an e-mail from a particular sender arrives in my box, it plays 4 notification sounds in rapid succession. Is there any way to stop this annoying problem without disabling all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Receives microsoft eamils in different language?

2. i am receiving emails from microsoft in another language

3. recieving email in diferent language

4. change language for receiving email notification from microsoft