Windows 10: receiving notification Ms devender by phone is this normal or not

Discus and support receiving notification Ms devender by phone is this normal or not in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm receiving by phone a notification to update Ms defender or my charge card will be charged. within next 1 hour. is this legit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlfredHawthorne, Nov 29, 2019.

1. receiving notification Ms devender by phone is this normal or not

I'm receiving by phone a notification to update Ms defender or my charge card will be charged. within next 1 hour. is this legit

:)

AlfredHawthorne, Nov 29, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 29, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, Nov 29, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

receiving notification Ms devender by phone is this normal or not

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

receiving notification Ms devender by phone is this normal or not

1. receiving notification Ms devender by phone is this normal or not - Similar Threads - receiving notification devender

2. about to ms devenders av for windows 8 non original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about to ms devenders av for windows 8 non original: hi perkenalkan nama saya i wayan bayu nandakasaya mau tanya tentang dengan ms defenders av dengan menggunakan bahasa indonesiabagaiamana jika kalau kita punya windows non ori apakah akan terjadi dengan kepada ms defenders sayaapakah akan selalu akan kemasukan virus juga...
  3. about to ms devenders av for windows 8 non original

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about to ms devenders av for windows 8 non original: hi perkenalkan nama saya i wayan bayu nandakasaya mau tanya tentang dengan ms defenders av dengan menggunakan bahasa indonesiabagaiamana jika kalau kita punya windows non ori apakah akan terjadi dengan kepada ms defenders sayaapakah akan selalu akan kemasukan virus juga...
  4. Windows devender problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows devender problem: Windows devender problem,I get an error when i open my windows security, its happened after i instaled my game and ordered to turn off something in my windows security, i try many ways to recover it, but no one can resolve the problem, its still blank, so what should i do?...
  5. How to receive notification FROM WINDOWS TO PHONE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to receive notification FROM WINDOWS TO PHONE?: How to receive notification FROM WINDOWS TO PHONE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-receive-notification-from-windows-to-phone/3ed9c2cc-9360-4fd2-8ba1-c29c7916dda2
  6. How to receive notification FROM WINDOWS TO PHONE?

How to receive notification FROM WINDOWS TO PHONE?: How to receive notification FROM WINDOWS TO PHONE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-receive-notification-from-windows-to-phone/3ed9c2cc-9360-4fd2-8ba1-c29c7916dda2
  7. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  8. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  9. Windows Devender Services not detected but Windows Devender is on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Devender Services not detected but Windows Devender is on: Windows Devender Services not detected but Windows Devender is on, Please support me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-devender-services-not-detected-but-windows/0f4d819f-c4cb-4c65-928d-fb6369a859a5
  10. Unable to receive notifications of Windows Phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to receive notifications of Windows Phone on Windows 10: I can receive my windows phone(lumia 950Xl) natifaction in my pc ago. in the last few weeks,when my friend chat with me by QQ(an application in microsoft store).I'll receive his notifaction in my pc's natifactions&actions. I may set don't display phone message in...