Windows 10: Receiving printer error

Discus and support Receiving printer error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; receiving printer error 0x8007007e. Stops printing. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pwoolley, Jul 31, 2020.

1. pwoolley Win User

Receiving printer error

receiving printer error 0x8007007e. Stops printing. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

:)

pwoolley, Jul 31, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jul 31, 2020
  3. network printer

Hi,

Along with the suggestions provided by Robert, you can also try the steps below.

What is the exact error message you receive?

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    You can refer the link below and check if it helps.

HomeGroup problems in Windows: Refer to "I can't print to a homegroup printer"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/homegroup-problems-in-windows

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Receiving printer error

Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Receiving printer error

1. Receiving printer error - Similar Threads - Receiving printer error

2. Why received this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why received this error?: Solve the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-received-this-error/0570feab-c080-4dd8-bc5a-92957f8a380d
  3. Why received this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why received this error?: Solve the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-received-this-error/0570feab-c080-4dd8-bc5a-92957f8a380d
  4. Printer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer error: There are 5 domain-connected computers in a department. One Computer has a USB HP printer connected and the other computer has a USB Epson printer. Those printers are being shared between every PC. Sometimes, when the user of the computer to which the HP printer is connected...
  5. Acer predator laptop will not connect to printers: error received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer predator laptop will not connect to printers: error received: My laptop is unable to print from any printers it connects to through wifi. The printers work fine, as the rest of the office is able to use them, but I continually receive an error any time I attempt to print...
  6. Acer predator laptop will not connect to printers: error received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer predator laptop will not connect to printers: error received: My laptop is unable to print from any printers it connects to through wifi. The printers work fine, as the rest of the office is able to use them, but I continually receive an error any time I attempt to print...
  7. Acer predator laptop will not connect to printers: error received

8. Printer error

Printer error: My HP DeskJet 3630 printer - new router installed - printer not connected. So after a very frustrating 2 hours connecting the printer to the new router I still cannot print - the printer now has an error that the software cannot detect - please any suggestions?????...
  9. Printer error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer error: PDF rec'd as an email attachment will not print. Tried two computers and three printers... Code 0x800706b5. I haven't found a fix yet that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error/a687e05e-7ad3-49c0-9db3-8508d69d0d09
  10. printer error

printer error: hi i am gurpreet singh i am using hp laptop window 10 pro version 1803 using network printer canon mf3010 .my problem is when i gave command to print anything it stuck in quee .i try everything like checking print spooler or in my local drive clear all print spooler data...