Windows 10: receiving the following error upon startup...

Discus and support receiving the following error upon startup... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; receiving the following error upon startup "c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarleneCarter1, Aug 13, 2020.

1. receiving the following error upon startup...

receiving the following error upon startup "c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe"

:)

DarleneCarter1, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 13, 2020
  4. receiving the following error upon startup...

error following an update

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

The error code suggests the issue to be of Windows Updates. I suggest you to
    Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    If the issue still persists, then let us know and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

receiving the following error upon startup...

1. receiving the following error upon startup... - Similar Threads - receiving following error

2. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  4. I received the following

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received the following: From: Windows Defender Order *** Email address is removed for privacy *** CustomerThis email contain detailed information of your recent purchase with us of Microsoft defender it helps you protect your data in your computer for more details please contact our customer care...
  5. I received the following

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received the following: From: Windows Defender Order *** Email address is removed for privacy *** CustomerThis email contain detailed information of your recent purchase with us of Microsoft defender it helps you protect your data in your computer for more details please contact our customer care...
  6. I received the following

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. receiving following error message at startup:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    receiving following error message at startup:...: receiving following error message at startup: "C:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-following-error-message-at-startup/74758ebf-b166-4233-b5e9-db5665355d7e
  8. Cannot Print - Receive the following error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print - Receive the following error: I have a wireless set up in my home. My Lenovo Yoga suddenly will not print to my HP Envy 7645. I receive the following error message box: C:\WINDOWS\splwow64.exe Function address 0x00007FFA83FBA799 cased a protection fault. exception code 0xe06d7363 Some or all...
  9. Error 3FO upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 3FO upon startup: Hello, I am posting this to see if anyone else has this same problem or a solution. Sometimes, upon startup, my computer will come up with the error 3FO, boot device not found or no OS installed. After about 15-20 minutes of leaving my computer turned off I can turn it back...
  10. Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation: My laptop is set to hibernate when I close the lid while unplugged. When I start it back up, the Dell logo displays as normal, and then four circles of spinning dots appear on the screen, about the same width apart across the centre of the screen. Before, when my laptop...