Windows 10: Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.

Discus and support Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am receiving a repeat of old email notifications and a notification for new emails. From windows notification center. This is happening every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anas El-Khani, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.

Hi, I am receiving a repeat of old email notifications and a notification for new emails. From windows notification center. This is happening every time I receive a new email. We are on office 365 business and using outlook 2016 on a Windows 10 64bit OS. this can happen for both read and unread messages.

I have tried

• Rebuilding of active directory user profile did not work.
    • Recreation of mail profile has also not worked
    • Disabling and enabling Desktop alerts under Outlook / Mail / Message arrival
    • Disabling and enabling notifications from Start / Settings / Notification and actions / outlook (I've also played around with settings such as number of notifications) has not word
    • I can confirm that there is no Windows mail app in use.
    • I can also confirm that outlook.exe is not running more than once.
    • There is only one user profile setup on this PC.
    • There is no synchronization with phones or any other devices.
    • There are no rules set for this user under the outlook / Rules & Alerts

Has anyone got any other suggestion we can try?

:)

Anas El-Khani, Jul 30, 2018
  2. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time. 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.

1. Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time. - Similar Threads - Receiving email notification

2. Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10: This has happened before and each time so far it has been something on Outlooks end. However, just in case: I am no longer getting notifications on my Windows 10 PC when a new email arrives. I have not changed any settings involving notifications since yesterday, nothing has...
  3. Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10: This has happened before and each time so far it has been something on Outlooks end. However, just in case: I am no longer getting notifications on my Windows 10 PC when a new email arrives. I have not changed any settings involving notifications since yesterday, nothing has...
  4. NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS: As of May 3rd I am no longer receiving any facebook email notifications. No one can seem to fix this. PLESE help! Thanks! I had my computer friend check every setting and everything appears fine....
  5. Email a Notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email a Notification: How do you email a Windows 10 Notification? I get notifications, not emails, from google.com or my local newspaper in the notifications area of my computer. Can I forward them to another person? DonB...
  6. email notification

email notification: I dont have a screenshot but i uninstalled office and then did a restart on my computer. When it turned back on I got a popup that said something like "there is no email associated to perform the action..." and I forgot the rest. I just x'ed out of it but can anyone explain...
  7. new email notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    new email notifications: why am I not getting email notifications ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-email-notifications/7bf905b7-b620-4d88-a493-0505dd50da0e
  8. email notification

in Windows 10 Support
    email notification: How do I get an email notification when someone post to my threads? Thanks 135655
  9. Wrong notification about a received email

Wrong notification about a received email: My PC shows one unopened email in my Microsoft mail app. I can see the sender and the topic but I cannot delete this notification. I restarted my PC but this indication is still there. How can I remove it?...
  10. email notification

in Browsers and Email
    email notification: There is this window that pops up every day and is titled email and says that there [img] is no email program associated with the requested action. Any info on how I can make this go away forever? I have already tried looking for the associated program and going to default...