Windows 10: Recent (14/09/19) Windows 10 install

Discus and support Recent (14/09/19) Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Canon MP560 'Driver is unavailable' before and after download of driver from Canon. I am attempting to print a document and have found it necessary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AncientMariner(2), Sep 17, 2019.

1. Recent (14/09/19) Windows 10 install

Canon MP560 'Driver is unavailable' before and after download of driver from Canon.

I am attempting to print a document and have found it necessary to discard OneNote because it is shown as the printing option together with HP ePrint.

:)

AncientMariner(2), Sep 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Recent (14/09/19) Windows 10 install

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Recent (14/09/19) Windows 10 install

1. Recent (14/09/19) Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Recent install

2. I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,...: Before I chatted with an agent. How can I contact him again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-ms-account-recently-im-trying-now-to/6a5e3910-7d4a-4766-9f88-ed48ee9e9519
  3. Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install: AOE Def. edition will not install. The game is in my Library. The little help icon says my system doesn't support this game and as far as I know, it does support it. I'm running Windows 10 HOME. Another thing, the install bar on the page after I click the game in my library,...
  4. Bluetooth audio choppy after most recent feature update (version 1903) installed on 8/31/19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio choppy after most recent feature update (version 1903) installed on 8/31/19: The audio for my Skullcandy method wireless bluetooth headphones is stuttering like crazy and insanely choppy after the most recent update. I've tried everything I could find; reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers (which I couldn't really do cause there weren't any to...
  5. Computer failure after recent updates installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer failure after recent updates installed: Have 2 acer laptops that crashed after the latest updates were installed. Did I read right that any older computer or computers that are not on a specific last will not function properly? One of the fixes is to revert to a previous version of windows., Doesn't make sense...
  6. Dymo 400 Labelwriter - how do I get this to work with my recently installed Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dymo 400 Labelwriter - how do I get this to work with my recently installed Windows 10?: How do I get this to work with my recently installed Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-400-labelwriter-how-do-i-get-this-to-work/0d99ed04-5169-41b2-b9e4-50bd04a9c4b9
  7. Windows Start button doesn't work since installing recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Start button doesn't work since installing recent Windows 10 update: Nothing happens when I click on the Start button in the lower left hand corner. Therefore, I can't get to any of my programs the way I used to. Can you fix this?...
  8. Error status 0xc0000020 while opening Micrososft Outlook after recent installation of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error status 0xc0000020 while opening Micrososft Outlook after recent installation of...: [ATTACH] I highly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-status-0xc0000020-while-opening-micrososft/68478673-f8ea-4756-8278-72afb551dfa1"
  9. PC won't boot after recent Windows 10 Update installed Wednesday 15th

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't boot after recent Windows 10 Update installed Wednesday 15th: I'm assuming my PC underwent a recent update as I put it into sleep mode and it turned itself back on which I then logged in and put it back into sleep mode and again after it was in sleep mode it restarted itself and was back on the log in screen so again I logged in and put...
  10. Most recent OS update disabled Office and I cannot install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Most recent OS update disabled Office and I cannot install: After rebooting from the most recent windows update (last night) all my office tools failed to launch. I tried reinstalling and though it goes through the process and claims success, I do not see the apps in start menu. Anyone else experience the same? This is a personal...