Windows 10: Recent Activity and Web Browsing per day

Discus and support Recent Activity and Web Browsing per day in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi, I'm using windows family for quite a while now. The "recent activity and web browsing" is very usefull, but its also very limited, is there a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by _gal_, Oct 18, 2020.

1. _gal_ Win User

Recent Activity and Web Browsing per day

hi,

I'm using windows family for quite a while now.

The "recent activity and web browsing" is very usefull, but its also very limited,

is there a way to see more granular breakdown ?

for example - I want to see all activities browsing, applications, etc only for a specific day ?

at the moment, I can only choose the last week, or the one before it

:)

_gal_, Oct 18, 2020
  2. cl1001 Win User

Child account - Recent Activity & Web Browsing issues not collected

I tried the suggested action, but still not seeing any recent activities listed.

cl1001, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Child account - Recent Activity & Web Browsing issues not collected

The child account logged on to two machines on our home network. But the "Collected From" section of Recent Activity does not show the computer machine names(only the default display of "Windows 10 PC"). The "Applies To" selection of Web Browsing is not
    collecting information either. Thanks for your help.

brittany_forrest, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Recent Activity and Web Browsing per day

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Recent Activity and Web Browsing per day

1. Recent Activity and Web Browsing per day - Similar Threads - Recent Activity Web

2. web browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web browsing: hi I'm trying to access a page on explorer and soon as i sign in it says ive been redirected and it wont load it does on my phone but not on here since i updated to the new 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/web-browsing/714c760a-6b40-4be6-8475-29077043dce3
  3. Web browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web browsing: Some websites dont work on my computer at various times, Quick assist keeps trying to load, and I cant log out of my old account or add a new one. There are certain websites that I can browse no problem, but I cannot log onto my school sites or google account. When I diagnose...
  4. Web browsing in Settings.

in Browsers and Email
    Web browsing in Settings.: Greetings. Sorry for the inconvenience. Today I noticed something new in the configuration of windows 10. I don't know how to explain it so I took a screenshot. [img] The funny thing is that it is only shown on one of my PCs. And sometimes it shows the text "recommended...
  5. Web browsing in Settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    Web browsing in Settings.: Greetings. Sorry for the inconvenience. Today I noticed something new in the configuration of windows 10. I don't know how to explain it so I took a screenshot. [img] The funny thing is that it is only shown on one of my PCs. And sometimes it shows the text "recommended...
  6. Limited web browsing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limited web browsing: I just did a full factory reset on my PC, set it to erase all data. Upon setting up Windows 10 again, my connection while using Edge is EXTREMELY slow. I somehow managed to get to the Google Chrome page to download Chrome. I was able to download and install Chrome, and my...
  7. web browsing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    web browsing problems: I noticed in the past few days that images in Wikipedia articles are not loading [blank rectangles are shown in their place]. The text is there, but not the images. Tried this w both Edge and Firefox both installed on my computer - result is the same. Browsed the same...
  8. web Browsing

in Windows 10 Customization
    web Browsing: i am unable to open google chrome i my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browsing/00d1eb13-f76b-480c-98f5-70de13094678
  9. Web browsing problems

in Browsers and Email
    Web browsing problems: Hi! Lately I'm facing serious problems accessing web pages (e.g. gmail, youtube, etc), using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The message that I'm getting back is to check the firewall and proxy. I have deactivated Windows defender & firewall and there is no proxy server...
  10. Cannot browse web.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot browse web.: Hi, I'm having an issue with my browser not connecting to my internet. I have no issues connecting to my email, Skype or steam. I just can't connect to webpages like Google. I have recently updated to windows 10 (from windows 7) but for the first day and a half everything...