Windows 10: Recent activity check

Discus and support Recent activity check in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On checking my recent activity the map shows up from London area but I live in Wales. There are a number of these with different IP addresses - can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nefoeddannwyl, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Recent activity check

On checking my recent activity the map shows up from London area but I live in Wales. There are a number of these with different IP addresses - can someone please explain why this is. I ran Malwarebytes but nothing showed up and I also have BT virus security with nothing showing up. Should the map of signing in be of Wales area in the region where I live?

:)

nefoeddannwyl, Jul 5, 2018
  2. cl1001 Win User

Child account - Recent Activity & Web Browsing issues not collected

I tried the suggested action, but still not seeing any recent activities listed.

cl1001, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Recent activity check

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Recent activity check

1. Recent activity check - Similar Threads - Recent activity check

2. Recent activity not logged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent activity not logged: I just went into my 'recent activity' in one of my outlook accounts, and the only activiy that was logged was my current session. Is there an explanation for this? I had logged on from other machines previously - and expected to see these logins.I am worried that I cannot...
  3. Recent activity not logged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent activity not logged: I just went into my 'recent activity' in one of my outlook accounts, and the only activiy that was logged was my current session. Is there an explanation for this? I had logged on from other machines previously - and expected to see these logins.I am worried that I cannot...
  4. Activation key check

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation key check: can I check the legality of an Windows 10 activation key what i purchased online, before entering it on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-check/8a6bf7ba-06bf-40cb-939e-721f2365a911
  5. delete recent photo activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete recent photo activity: Hi, I use windows 10 and have a dell Inspiron 3670 computer. When I type jpg in the task bar next to the windows logo a list of .jpg files comes up. If I click on one of them the picture shows up. My grand daughter sometimes uses my computer. How do I delete this...
  6. Recent Activities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Activities: is there a way to get rid of recent activities when I load Windows 7? This is no substituted for Favorites. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-activities/03678bfd-d8ef-4a19-a135-1baeebb95797
  7. Recent Activities Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Activities Display: Is it possible in Windows 10 to not show recent activity in Windows Explorer while keeping the lists of recent files for apps in the task bar? John49 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-activities-display/b08b5b56-5f38-4074-8fa5-f115a71688bf
  8. Recent activity totally irealistc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recent activity totally irealistc: Hi On my Win10 kid's family account the recent activity report is totally out of range. For instance 21h54 on Friday, 15h16 on Saturday while the total of the top apps for the whole week doesn't add up to more than 1 hour... Realistic time would be between 2 and 3h/day....
  9. Checking windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking windows activation: How do I check whether the activated digital license is linked to my Microsoft account? please help thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-windows-activation/2c816a52-53e4-4320-b45f-51a575c2434d"
  10. Recent Activity - Location is different

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recent Activity - Location is different: Hi I checked my Recent Activity and noticed that my Location is quite different from where I am. I logged in using my desktop PC at home. I noticed also that the location looks like dependent on the IP address. Anyone can explain why this is happening? Or should I be...